Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call (8253 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / 2015 POLL: How Jega Ignored Me For A Meeting - Oritsejafor / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by lomprico(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2015
H
Sirniyeh:
For many who don't know JEGA, investigate about him from ASSU. He was the ASSU president during the time of OBJ. He doesn't compromise his integrity. He is a true born again Muslim who doesn't collect bribe.

When Obasanjo heard Jega was to be INEC Chairman prior to 2011 election, he marvelled! He knows the man well. And when all echoes were resounding again for his removal, Obasanjo gave a voice to reject the move. Thank God for JEGA, what could have been the story today...
It was during babangida's regime that he was assu chairman.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by chacoonder(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
slap1:
And you expect me to believe this abi?
..No,I don't because you don't even believe in yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by chacoonder(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The incorruptible JEGA. He deserves to be appointed in Buhari's cabinet. cool
Yes, He does.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by slap1(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
chacoonder:
..No,I don't because you don't even believe in yourself.
Makes no sense...
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Rashdimuh(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
even if buhari loses this election jega should be commended for his uprightness.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by ichieoriginal(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Mathematical GEJ..na now him wan apply GAGUT formula via phone abi....na once JEGA repel that force

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by farem: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
amnestylaw1:
God bless the impartial umpire. Like for GMB, share for PYO.

Don't be dividing this duo with 'likes' and 'shares'. They are one in focus and plan. It should be 'like' for GMB/PYO and 'share' for whoever. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by konkonbilo(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Jega was my VC then in school,he's a very principled man.there was a time he sent over a thousand student home because of their refusal to get their registration number before matric.student at with various causes including medicine,engineering and so on.they pleaded n pleaded but it was on a deaf ears.including ado bayero,governor of d state.
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by oakson: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
trillville:
The incoming FG should renew jega's contract, even if it means changing our constitution. Looking at the United States as an example, j Edgar Hoover spent over 30 years as the head of the FBI and made it what it is today. Alan Greenspan spent about 19 as federal reserve chairman ( their Central bank).

Nigeria needs men like jega and if he is willing, we should insist that he continues for fairness and balance.

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by adenines(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Ehehehehe.........am laughing in chinese.....................

Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by stronger: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:
For many who don't know JEGA, investigate about him from ASSU. He was the ASSU president during the time of OBJ. He doesn't compromise his integrity. He is a true born again Muslim who doesn't collect bribe.

When Obasanjo heard Jega was to be INEC Chairman prior to 2011 election, he marvelled! He knows the man well. And when all echoes were resounding again for his removal, Obasanjo gave a voice to reject the move. Thank God for JEGA, what could have been the story today...

A lot of people are easily fooled by Jega's calm exterior! That man is TOUGH!!

He resisted ABACHA!! But not many know his history because he has never been one for the spotlight!
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by suwailad(f): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2015
OH JONA, REMEMBER GBAGBO OF RECENT MEMORY!
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by KingTom(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Thanks but you should understand our Nairaland colleagues, they can call person any name just to provide the source. They believe in SR Punch, PT etc but not from gossipers like us
Sai Buhari

GBAGAUN!!!!!! grin grin
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Sirniyeh:

He was ASUU President between 1988-1994, that was IBB's regime and partly Abacha's regime,not OBJ's regime @ all. Prof. Jega na strong man,I agree with you.
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by rosebase(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2015
A man like jega is is the kind of husband I pray for
Re: 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call by buchi4action(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2015
rosebase:
A man like jega is is the kind of husband I pray for

Go and be his second wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Launches Youth Education Empowerment Program In Yola / Tordue Salem: Gbajabiamila Asks Security Agencies To Find Missing Reporter / Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.