Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh (840 Views)

Ahead 2019: 25 Political Parties Gang Up Against INEC, Make Huge Demand / INEC Make No Mistake,rivers State Is For Wike - Upland Riverians / Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by Hardeysolution(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2015
I started listening to news, surfing the net because of election and what i'm getting makes me laugh.

INEC says 48 hours, please what's happening?
PDP calls for cancellation of results in some northern states,4 states precisely, why??
APC calls for cancellation of results in Rivers and Bayelsa, why now?

Despite the rigging, Buhari leads with over 3 million!

I would have called for instant investigation of enugu elections but it's of no need, even with that Buhari leads-Obasanjo.

Jonathan has failed the people of Nigeria, that is why he couldnt win any state in the south west except the state of the devil incarnate, Fayose.

Looking at Rivers election, it is obvious it was rigged! Looking at the number of protesters, will u tell me they aren't more than the votes announced for APC? Anyways all is well... Nigeria decides.. Sai Baba!

3 Likes

Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by kilokeys(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2015
kids talking cry
Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by midolian(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Hardeysolution:
I started listening to news, surfing the net because of election and what i'm getting makes me laugh.

PDP calls for cancellation of results in some northern states,4 states precisely, why??

I would have called for instant investigation of enugu elections but it's of no need, even with that Buhari leads-Obasanjo.

Jonathan has failed the people of Nigeria, that is why he couldnt win any state in the south west except the state of the devil incarnate, Fayose.

Looking at Rivers election, it is obvious it was rigged! Looking at the number of protesters, will u tell me they aren't more than the votes announced for APC? Anyways all is well... Nigeria decides.. Sai Baba!
well said.
Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by Sanchez01: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Hardeysolution:

Hahahahaha! You're so on point! So far, I have learnt that you cannot win an election against the people. Buhari is not the impending winner of this election, the people are and their will has prevailed. Nigeria has chosen! grin grin grin
Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by mcdc: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2015
WHO TOLD U SOUTH WEST REPRESENT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY? ETHNICITY IS PLAYING OUT HERE. GEJ HAS TRIED HIS BEST AS A PERSON AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN VOTES FROM RIVERS WITHOUT LOOKING INTO THAT OF THE FAR NORTH.

JONA IS FROM THE MINORITY AND IF NOT FOR GOD THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BE THE PRES . OF THIS COUNTRY. WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS PLAYING OUT. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JONA AS A PERSON BUT THE PART OF THE COUNTRY HE COMES FROM.

1 Like

Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by lilbabyak(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
na yesterday I know say otuoke no far from aso rock

sai baba
Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by mrvitalis(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
mcdc:
WHO TOLD U SOUTH WEST REPRESENT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY? ETHNICITY IS PLAYING OUT HERE. GEJ HAS TRIED HIS BEST AS A PERSON AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN VOTES FROM RIVERS WITHOUT LOOKING INTO THAT OF THE FAR NORTH.

JONA IS FROM THE MINORITY AND IF NOT FOR GOD THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BE THE PRES . OF THIS COUNTRY. WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS PLAYING OUT. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JONA AS A PERSON BUT THE PART OF THE COUNTRY HE COMES FROM.

the how did he win in 2011 ??
Re: Apc,pdp,inec Make Me Laugh by mcdc: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
NORTH AND WEST ARE THEY MAJORITY, HAVE MORE STATES AND EAST AND SS ARE THE MINORITY PERIOD. ITS WELL.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Will Soon Know The Strength Of Our Collective Will - Buhari / Why South South Must Produce The next Speaker, House Of Representatives / Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Says President Is Leaving Legacy Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.