Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results (30255 Views)

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by iroza(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

You are wrong . APC are more violent by nature. Go to the North and you'll see.

APC won all the senatorial districts in Kwara so the husband must have been supporting PDP

PDP is a nest of killers.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
unitysheart:
PDP husband beats APC wife.
lol,U can say dat again
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by halfcaste1: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God me and my husband want the same person o!

Sai Baba!
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by sandrahnaub(f): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Some men sha, quick 2 anger
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Glamour09(f): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmm, because of election result?
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Laugh wan kill me grin election things na wahala, naija always upgrade every election grin Iya shade don beat baba shade for my area now cos baba shade na Apc
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nebila(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Pple be drinking panadol for other pple's headache since 1800BC

Meanwhile...
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by 9jaDuke: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Yomieluv:
The hubby must be PDP,because only a loyalist of PDP can behave like a common tout...

The man has all the characteristic of Fayose..

The wife doesn't want to be associated with failure,so I don't blame the wife..

Up APC.

Sai-Buhari.

Your foolishness beats the Nile in length.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
E don pain d man lik mad

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
At least they didn't kill each other undecided

One madam killed her Bobo yesterday cos of same reason
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Babymyne: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
nothing dis election no go cause. na wah o
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by ybalogs(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Jega for don ignore calls tire, friends
and family 30 missed calls ..GEJ 800 missed
calls, GEJ using unknown no 900 missed calls
lol. MI O le wa ku

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by nairalady(f): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Lol..@Surname withheld.. only to reveal it later in the story.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Lanretoye(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Shii* happens when you marry a PDP member.
Ladies a member of which party would you like to marry?!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by omoplaycool(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2015
dridowu:
A commercial motorcyclist, Raphael (surname withheld), yesterday, allegedly beat his wife, Bose, to a pulp over disagreement on the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections.
A source told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the couple, who live in Igangu area of Omu-Aran in Irepodun Local Government area of Kwara State are members of different political parties.
According to reports, the result of the elections, which was widely believed to favour a particular party in the area, was said to have created frosty relationship between the husband and wife.
Trouble started between the couple when Bose, in the course of celebrating her party’s victory in the House of Representatives and the Senatorial elections in the area, made unpleasant gestures toward Abiodun.
This was said to have angered Abiodun, who immediately pounced on Bose and inflicted injuries on her.
It took the intervention of neighbours and some commercial motorcyclists in the area to save the situation from degenerating further.
An eyewitness, Sikiru Adewale, a commercial motorcyclist, told NAN that Abiodun accused his wife of not being sympathetic to the failure of his party.
Adewale said Abiodun was not happy with Bose’s attitude because she was always the major beneficiary of his party’s numerous largesse to the family.
“I think the husband was not happy with the way his wife reacted to the outcome of the election results in the area, even when she has benefited immensely from her husband’s party’s largesse.’’ (NAN)

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=112031
. Ooooo I see, ho bout e that don't get to smell or see any largesse... The flames of the righteous attacking the unjust... Long live the federal republic of Nigeria .
May the best man win
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by hardbody: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Story....

Under my roof, you must belong to my party. Either that or you go with your party chairman. When be say u no dey mad. Who dey marry who?
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by salyjoo(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
grin angry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by omoplaycool(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
dridowu:
A commercial motorcyclist, Raphael (surname withheld), yesterday, allegedly beat his wife, Bose, to a pulp over disagreement on the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections.
A source told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the couple, who live in Igangu area of Omu-Aran in Irepodun Local Government area of Kwara State are members of different political parties.
According to reports, the result of the elections, which was widely believed to favour a particular party in the area, was said to have created frosty relationship between the husband and wife.
Trouble started between the couple when Bose, in the course of celebrating her party’s victory in the House of Representatives and the Senatorial elections in the area, made unpleasant gestures toward Abiodun.
This was said to have angered Abiodun, who immediately pounced on Bose and inflicted injuries on her.
It took the intervention of neighbours and some commercial motorcyclists in the area to save the situation from degenerating further.
An eyewitness, Sikiru Adewale, a commercial motorcyclist, told NAN that Abiodun accused his wife of not being sympathetic to the failure of his party.
Adewale said Abiodun was not happy with Bose’s attitude because she was always the major beneficiary of his party’s numerous largesse to the family.
“I think the husband was not happy with the way his wife reacted to the outcome of the election results in the area, even when she has benefited immensely from her husband’s party’s largesse.’’ (NAN)

. Ooooo I see, how bout those that don't get to smell or see any largesse... The flames of the righteous attacking the unjust... Long live the federal republic of Nigeria .
May the best man win
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Please lets be realistic, I don't think a responsible man will behave like that... He is just not okay. And am not sure its because of the election result, that has always be the case in their home. Election result is just a cover up this time
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
"commercial motorcyclist, Raphael (surname withheld)
, yesterday, allegedly beat his wife, Bose, to a pulp over"

"This was said to have angered Abiodun, who
immediately pounced on Bose and inflicted injuries on
her."

Did the writer smoke weed?? He started the write up with Raphael and ended it with Abiodun and still wants us to believe that the Rephael's surname was withheld... I blame INEC for this...
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by bobcharly(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
My little experience in politics has taught me
that most people are more emotional than
rational when it comes to who leads. Even
when the evidences r cristal clear, they can't
still live above sentiments. Now its time to
wake up to reality. No matter how I am
tempted, I refuse to sacrifice the destiny of
this nation on d alter of sentiments.
Personally, I'm convinced beyond doubt that
this country needs change. How d change
will turn out, I don't know. But I dare to take
d risk.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by hardbody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
They will be charged to court soon for disturbing the public peace

Bros uou did not read the story well. They are in Nigeria And not the UK
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by harry509: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
dridowu:

d man must b suportn PDP, bcus thse Rr parties full of failure's and d woman dos nt want 2 mingo wit failure's party called PDP. I wish her quick recovery soonn. Sai-buhari 4 president soon.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by jumbo44(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Name of de man b4 I cn say any thin
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by geesizs(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Winning tactic

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by DeCritique(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2015
hardbody:

Bros uou did not read the story well. They are in Nigeria And not the UK

Na only for UK dem dey charge person to court?

Be like say you no dey Naija
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Optional2(f): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2015
No picture of d incident
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by SHAAWA: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

You are wrong . APC are more violent by nature. Go to the North and you'll see.

Iam in the North, what I saw was Buhari 740votes, GEJ 37votes in my ward that is...
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by stephenqueen: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
The thunder wey go fire this couples still dey do press up .mtcewwwww...
How does this stop baba from becoming the president. like for GMB and share for oga jona
Sai Baba
Sai Baba
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by distinkt(f): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders,

I trust you are having a pleasant morning.

Please I need you help badly!

I have this survey i need to turn in 3 hours from now and the number of respondents I have is limited.

Please help me fill this form (females only please) http:///forms/k5WsRydxmP

I promise that it is short and straight to the point

Thank you for your help and support
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by lacreamieboie(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Please this goes out to all working class guys and ladies. If your boss is a PDP supporter, please mind what you say or do at work today. Avoid words like Sai, Broom, Change, APC, Rig, Kano and above all Buhari! Cos they can lead to sack, dismissal, suspension, slap, salary reduction or early retirement! Pass this on to Ur friends, family and enemies. Save a Job today!

Courtesy: MC Lacreamie (Oye). Don't change the name o!

lacreamieboie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? / What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.