Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results (30260 Views)

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Adeabbey59(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
hope the husband is APC and wife is PDP, the family is on the saver side if it is like that. the family will not eat for the next two month, if the reverse is the case. coz' papa go be vexing
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by kindnyce(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2015
the guy PROBABLY SUPPORTS PDP
COS NA DEM DE VEX NOW..
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Damikevin(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2015
See what elections are causing. If no be for your area, na for person marriage. Its a pity.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Missmossy(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Chai! The rate of violent men keeps increasing these days.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Beedude(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
The husband must be an APC apologist!

I laugh in Cantonese!

That's how dey all behave!

GEJ Till 2019!

Lolz... Logically the man is PDP. Guess u don't know why .. Do u expect a man supporting APC and leading with 2million votes resolve to beating the wife .. Winners don't start violent .. Loosers are the frustrated ones.. So read between the lines man grin
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Norphysart(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
na wa oooo

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by chubykemicheal(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2015
See wot Nigerians are doing theirselfs becox of dz election.man kill wife, girl kill boyfrnd. Nawaoooo for u pple oooo
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by chubykemicheal(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Beedude:

Lolz... Logically the man is PDP. Guess u don't know why .. Do u expect a man supporting APC and leading with 2million votes resolve to beating the wife .. Winners don't start violent .. Loosers are the frustrated ones.. So read between the lines man grin
yes nah all of them are dsame.from begining all are d same
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

You are wrong . APC are more violent by nature. Go to the North and you'll see.
Yimu
U sef come to lagos and cum and see PDP thugs
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by cooljude(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
haba. D madam after eating what he benefitted from his party still made fun of him. Even though it is painful seeing your preferred candidate loose, it shouldn't have gotten to this level of attacking someone physically talkless of your own wife.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
So, that Raphael dude went all out Ninja Turtles on his wife for rejoicing a political outcome he didn't like?

In that moment, she looked like The Shredder to him?? Dang!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
DIE dia FOOLISH PEOPLE..
The couple must have been FEEDING ON POVERTY.

DRINK POVERTY..

BUT do not SHIIT POVERTY
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Chumzylove(f): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
God forbid that I'll not be in this same party with my husband that can cause misunderstanding in marriage.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2015
make I comment,

“I think the husband was not happy with the way his
wife reacted to the outcome of the election results
in the area, even when she has benefited
immensely from her husband’s party’s
largesse.’

after all the party largesse wey he dy get, he still be commercial motor cyclists, hmmm naija I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by billyG(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Why shld a woman be argueing with her husband about election matter not 2 talk of engaging in a mortal combat,women he who pays d piper shld call d shot.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2015
senseless act

Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by akinjuly77(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nawa o, dis is serious.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin this election go cause another thing
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by johnez4u: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is division in family. U see why it's reasonable 4 a family 2 to do things as one. Same religion & believe, same political party, same football club, same reasoning & understanding. Otherwise, be sure 4 a daily fight & chaos in that house.
Re: Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results by niyifour(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015
TrueTrueTrue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.