Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Maximum Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maximum Security (481 Views)

Some Pictures Of Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison / We’ll Ensure Maximum Security For Luxury Bus Operators, Travellers – IGP / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maximum Security by goshen26: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
we were told in November at okada camp, edo state by NYSC, that INEC has signed MOU with NYSC for maximum security for corp member, that would be used as presiding officer.

I arrived my polling unit at 1:30 pm with only one APO and an unarmed police man, Mr Gabriel Daniel. The party agent came to pick us from the RAC (registration area centre) to IDU town of orhionmwon local govt of Edo state.

The influential woman, who is a PDP representative in the village was accompanied by some thugs who claim to be party agent.

after so many disagreement between PDP and APC thugs we commence the voting at 3:22 pm, in a village Whr there is no network to make a call. At 6:20 pm I was sorting and counting ballots, when this PDP woman came back from survey duty of other nearby villages, she told me that she too wants to cast her vote with other five people that came with her. I told her that election has closed, that u can see ma that PDP won convincingly with 137 votes, out of 178 votes casted.

she left and later brought back hilux jeep that was used to convey us from RAC to d town. she sent a thug to come and carry my INEC bag that contain all my sensitive materials including card reader and result sheet, I told the thug "no way" like an army sent to sambisa forest. another thug came to tell me that "madam sey make una de pack Comot here" I told him we are sorting senatorial election na.

only for other two to come and carry my bag, told me to corporate or........... took the bag and fled to the hilux jeep, Whr the woman is comfortably sitting, my police man ran after them, but when he saw that they got to d vehicle he left them "make them no come drag am enter motor"

at 7:30 we were left stranded on the express of idu village, no vehicle was coming, no network to call. my police man manage to c a bar of GLO network, he quickly made a call to patrol, but imagine the response he got, which made me fell sick like an aged old man who is close to grave "police patrol: Gabriel abeg find ur way to ugo" shoooooo.... ugo is 1hr 30 mins to idu.

we later saw a filled J5 Mercedes, we begged him to allow us manage his boot.

Re: Maximum Security by goshen26: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
way pain me most is that this woman has promised us cash and welfare, but changing all of a sudden.
Re: Maximum Security by goshen26: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Do Yo Know The Meaning Of Jega ? / If You Are Not Happy Die! / Hilarious Pictures From 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.