Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (565402 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by CocoaOla: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
fresher air
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Jeeneeus(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
bamite:
Hmm! Nothing do u, goodluck.
well....u wia kinda ryt...it's a shame! My mum wouldn't be proud of me.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:
This picture got me thinking grin

He was cursed

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jumujumu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
borno

apc 13053

pdp 1,352,664
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rick9(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
#Dancing_Shoki up Buhari
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by humberjade: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
slimyem:
In my opinion,the recesses are quite clever. It has in a way helped us all to digest the results and come to terms with them slowly. It's a good thing that it wasn't dumped on us at once and i do think it has in a way suspended post-election unrest.

Yeah, I agree with u on dat. smiley
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by marieolae(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin cheesy
AbuMikey:
Honestly, the Sign Language Man has done more work than what Jonah did in 6 years. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
jumujumu:
borno

apc 13053

pdp 1,352,664

It is finished
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Koolface4u: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dis season film sweet pass.......
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by rexbuton: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:
This picture got me thinking grin
two options..
1. The ceremony had no relevance
OR
2. The old men have no political influence
BONUS
3. They betrayed him due to ethnic sentiments
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
obami007:
. . Okay o,,,,congrats to u and ur party (apc) where is d party happening?
Just go to any bar of your choice,APC as paid for all demands........request for any red wines or beer of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
OMG I cant stop crying... Chai i will miss PEJ's English

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BlackGirlsCode: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
yoji:
Ibos hv committed political suicide. So if presid is north, VP west, ideally senate president is supposed to be eastern, but the there's no Ibo apc senator because d ibos miscalculated.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by lupey: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
InMyOpinion:
Im loving these times - Nigeria shall be great again...[size=30pt]if only I could see Lupey to celebrate all these with[/size]

Lol...reporting. She's actually celebrating here too oh! grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by upros(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
shocked
jumujumu:
borno

apc 13053

pdp 1,352,664
shocked
jumujumu:
borno

apc 13053

pdp 1,352,664
lllliiiiioooooonnnnn...FFK..
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sod09(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bring our #ffk back
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by adamooye5(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
R u now lafing?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by netmillionaires(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bonapart:
iam supporting Buhari also so you'all should leave igbo people out of your rubbish comments
Permit me to say I am an Owan from Edo state and have lots of Igbo friend. The one thing I dislike about the Igbo is taking side because someone is ur kin. That isn't good. We should all remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians with common interest, pains and aspiration. U get light? No! I get light? No! I am experiencing the same suffering as U afterall we are all in Nigeria. You are suffering and I am suffering. We are all suffering. Our aspiration should be to work for the wellbeing of each other. Had it been that U are a beneficiary of that govt it would have been understandable but I dnt see any wisdom in supporting someone just because he's your kin only to start enduring another 4 years of hardship. I will rather vote a Rochas than vote an Igbinedion.
When someone makes life unbearable for U kick him out and replace him with another. Either he is Igbo, Yoruba, or an Hausa it doesn't matter. That is one thing I respect about the yorubas. They are always after performance. That's is why they could thumb down Obasanjo for 3rd term and then went ahead to vote a Jonathan against their own Buhari/Tunde Bakare in 2011... This election have come and gone. Let us forget ethnic bigotry and work towards a greater nigeria. We can do it. My utmost respect to the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and the other tribes.
My pastor said that by the end of this year we shall all say it is well that ends end. And I declare so shall it be for all of you and your entire family

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by keylogger(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
netmillionaires:

Permit me to say I am an Owan from Edo state and have lots of Igbo friend. The one thing I dislike about the Igbo is taking side because someone is ur kin. That isn't good. We should all remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians with common interest, pains and aspiration. U get light? No! I get light? No! I am experiencing the same suffering as U afterall we are all in Nigeria. You are suffering and I am suffering. We are all suffering. Our aspiration should be to work for the wellbeing of each other. Had it been that U are a beneficiary of that govt it would have been understandable but I dnt see any wisdom in supporting someone just because he's your kin only to start enduring another 4 years of hardship. I will rather vote a Rochas than vote an Igbinedion.
When someone makes life unbearable for U kick him out and replace him with another. Either he is Igbo, Yoruba, or an Hausa it doesn't matter. That is one thing I respect about the yorubas. They are always after performance. That's is why they could thumb down Obasanjo for 3rd term and then went ahead to vote a Jonathan against their own Buhari/Tunde Bakare in 2011... This election have come and gone. Let us forget ethnic bigotry and work towards a greater nigeria. We can do it. My utmost respect to the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and the other tribes.
My pastor said that by the end of this year we shall all say it is well that ends end. And I declare so shall it be for all of you and your entire family
Very Well said sir...Please keep affecting people with this kind of thinking.Our destiny has always been in our hands.God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by fredoooooo: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
People no even send jega anymore grin cheesy ... abeg oga jega come and announce this thing officially jare
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ifedayosol(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am 99% sure dat u r a redeemer....God bless u for dis comment
netmillionaires:

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Permit us to mock mama piss instead

She go don dey dream kirikiri

The bus conductors don give am change by force grin grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by fergieboy: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrat to Buhari cool
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by deadie(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
netmillionaires:

You make the mistake of thinking that all Igbos are for Jonathan. FYI, I am Igbo, supported Jonathan the first time, but not this time around. I have many friend (Igbos) who voted Buhari and are currently celebrating. Do you think that the results from Igbo states are a true reflection of the votes there? I called my uncle on Sunday and he told me that the governor (T.A Orji), aided by military men and INEC officials were rewriting the election results. So don't generalize.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BUCHOX: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
this is volkswagen ENGULF E-2015
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ekaka1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
successhunter:

What would he have done? You think he got the balls to lead a war.

Well, I like his quick acceptance sha
You don't get it do you?
The guy you responded to is far more verse in this things than you just following blindly. The man did well to concede defeat early before a formal announcement by INEC.By so doing, He has also successfully mitigated the risk of Hos followers reacting violently today and in the remaining/subsequent elections.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by idu1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai baba cheesy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by xynerise: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
wake xynerise up pls. grin
SAI BUHARI!!!!! cheesy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by EMEzzy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
netmillionaires:

You wouldn't be talking this trash if it were your tribe who suffered from the civil war, from an early age the ibos are taught about the havoc the civil war wrecked on us, some of my ancestors died during that war, me grandpa and grandma experienced great hardship relocating to the east after many ibos had been killed in the north, GEJ lost because he neglected the SE so the ibos were torn between voting for a man who has neglected them or voting a northerner(which was never an option worth considering) hence they decided to do neither and sit at home and accept whatever the results may be... If you call the ibos unprogressive for not voting a northerner be ready to say that again in 2019 and for years to come, roosters would grow teeths before ibos vote a northerner en masse and vice versa...
I couldn't give 2 pounds I'm labeled a tribalist, the North has more than earned it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Gozychuks(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ekaka1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
DExplorer1:
Expect PDP governors in the North, South East crossing to APC.
Most recently, expect Mimiko joining APC.

APC on the verge of taking over from PDP as Africa's Biggest Political Party.
Africa's biggest political party You folks have started again, this is exactly how PDP started and it got onto their heads and now you lots have started again even before the result is officially announced.....Hian!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.