Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States (3574 Views)

See What Happens When You Call Buhari A Dullard In Northeast States / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / INEC Cancels Poll In Ondo Towns Over Violence - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by babeface3: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Unconfirmed sources have stated that due to irregularities reported in some Northeast states yet to be mentioned, INEC has decided to cancels the results from the places. According to the INEC source who pleaded anonymity, the decision was part of the reason for delay in election result collation that would have been concluded yesterday.

Lets still pray for peace in the land.
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by TeGaTeGa1(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2015
First to comment... PDP my nigga... I sight you grin
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by ToyeenP: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Dude get a Job and a life!
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Apc shld be rerady for d shock of dem life
I won't mock dem if dey lose
I will embrace dem
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Shame on you and your source
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by Rilwayne001: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I will embrace dem

undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by MoneyGreen(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2015
babeface3:
Unconfirmed sources have stated that due to irregularities reported in some Northeast states yet to be mentioned, INEC has decided to cancels the results from the places. According to the INEC source who pleaded anonymity, the decision was part of the reason for delay in election result collation that would have been concluded yesterday.

God punish you and useless source. Dem never cancel Rivers results na NE results dem go cancel. Shame on your black-dirty a'ss!

1 Like

Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by bobcharly(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Lies!!
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by cyril83(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I will embrace dem

As you dey type "ready" your hand dey shake, my guy take am easy oh.

1 Like

Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by ChinemeOkpan: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
babeface3:
[s]Unconfirmed sources have stated that due to irregularities reported in some Northeast states yet to be mentioned, INEC has decided to cancels the results from the places. According to the INEC source who pleaded anonymity, the decision was part of the reason for delay in election result collation that would have been concluded yesterday.

Lets still pray for peace in the land.[/s]

Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by pappyrado: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2015
This guy name be mumuni. Abeg sai baba, this guy must go to prison when u enter. Abeg sama me my bottle of odeku make I dey jolly dey go
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by suruwilliams(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Space booking tins grin

I just. Wanted to say this guy n fake. BBC page him. Get

Sai baba
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by finestiyke(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2015
I hope so!
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by boladeen(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2015
babeface3:

U daft die, d moment result reaches abuja collation centre dia is ntn lik cancellation again only court case remain. Myb u dnt noticed, yesday wen a nasarAwa state result was released dia was an APC agent dat rose up. And made his intension knwn to jega dat smtin was not right abt d result and jega was quick to react dat he only needs to tackle dat at state level not federal level. Smh for u finding ways by all means.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I will embrace dem
duh!

You should be the one to be ready for shock..

E go do you like horror film.
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by EmmySparky(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
babeface3:

its a general thing stop making a big deal out of it...most states have cancelled results
Re: INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States by rattlesnake(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
babeface3:

Ode

(1) (Reply)

First Female Governor Produced. / I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully / Biafra (IPOB) Agitation Is Lawful Says United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.