Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Post Your Expectation For Buhari's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Expectation For Buhari's Government (443 Views)

CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC / 5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Expectation For Buhari's Government by Pangea: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
May I once again congratulate the amiable General on a well deserved victory and I pray, may his tenure be better than all the rest combined (Amen)
We should all agree, this victory is a victory for all the people who have the interest of the nation at heart.
Just as we all guarded our votes, it is our duty to also guard the victory.
This is to checkmate the hijack of the government by career thieves, economic saboteurs and political opportunists who takes advantage of vacuum created while the government is trying to establish itself.
Many of us witnessed the June 12, unfortunately, it was the enemies of democracy that took advantage of the victory and established themselves as tyrants posing as democrats.
May I suggest we post our expectations from this Buhari's government, for things should not be business as usual!

All the politicians are on this forum and I'm sure the message will get across to the appropriate quarters.

My first suggestion is a drastic cut in the salaries and allowances of all the elected men and women in government. So that needed funds can be freed for developmental purposes.

Another, the over 160 generals retired by Jonathan should be recalled, the Nigerian army should be reorganized, equipped and reoriented to take up the challenges of the time and also regain it's enviable position as the best in Africa.

Please add your own suggestion to our president elect.
Re: Post Your Expectation For Buhari's Government by Pangea: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that you are there,
Abeg please forgive the Igbos for they do not know what they are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Shame / The Voice Of The People Is The Voice Of GOD. / The Next Nigerian President Should Be From The Middle-belt 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.