Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible (531 Views)

You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators / #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible by CuteMaryJ: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2015
So PDP have started confessing positive and dey have remembered their bible.

Proverb 24 vs 21,22a.

"MY SON, FEAR THE LORD AND KING, AND MINGLE NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK.

He also said in Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I CHANGE NOT

But APC were having none of it as they struck back and struck hard

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of light.

Zephaniah 3:19
"Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will CHANGE their shame into praise and renown in all the earth."

1 Corinthians15:51-42
"Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED in a moment, inthe twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be CHANGED."

Zephaniah 3:9
"For at that time I will CHANGE the speech of the peoplesto a pure speech, that all of them may call upon the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord."

Hebrews 7:12
"For when there is a CHANGE in the priesthood, there is necessarily a CHANGE in the law as well."
Re: Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2015
great
Re: Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Preach, preacher!
Re: Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible by PerfectFortune: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Change is here, inevitable

Join the train or be .....

(1) (Reply)

All hail the greatest president Nigeria has ever had... / Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect Of Nigeria / Prostitutes Start Promo Sex In Honour Of Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.