Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (49216 Views)

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Funnystar(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amack:
best is for Nigeria to divid yoruba and housa as one
country and igbo and Niger delta together simply

HeheheHehehe. From this statement it is obvious you are a PDP fan who cannot accept a loss.

Nigeria is not dividing anywhere. 1 Nigeria! grin

6 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by code11(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
He is 4yrs late, He should have complained about JEGA in 2011 when he conducted Jonathans election to presidency

That's a Mad man. Stupid man. Who even let him into the hall where results are called. Some people deserve to be sent to jail or disowned as Nigerians. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Generalkorex(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na wa o.
Keep calm
the best rigger will emerge.

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Billygee2u: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
I put the blame on GEJ,he should have resigned Jega when they noticed his hidden agenda with APC.
But I still believe Buhari can not rule.

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by gbegudujo: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg we yorubas will neva follow hausa we will follow our eastern and southern brothers
Amack:
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Greataausim(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai GoodLuck.....[b][/b]

PDP....[code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by justin04(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
USA visa should be cancelled for Orubebe and family....Reason terroristic threat and trying to incite riot. The wan wey you chop no reach as the Minister?

4 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by seunmumu1: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pdp should go and kpai grin

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amack:

So that you Igbos can chop our oil grin?

Africans do not do separation easily. It always does not end well....unless there is a heavy duty presence of UN troops.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by donsteady(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Military mst take over
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Billygee2u: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Biafra and OPC, this is your opportunity to have your freedom.Grab it now or you will never again
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
He is 4yrs late, He should have complained about JEGA in 2011 when he conducted Jonathans election to presidency
Hahahahaha "4 yrs late indeed" @ raumdeuter....hiah!!! I don anoda BAD-MOUTH gifted person like Sleeky....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by vislabraye(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:
grin grin grin

Now the accusations are flying. That is how you know there is confusion in PDP's camp.

Do we need anyone to tell us now the APC just won the Presidency?

We are tired of 16 years of backwardness. Let someone else try. The people have chosen. cheesy

Olodo . Those in PDP are in APC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by bigtt76(f): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Foolish PDP ....they employed JEGA, they paid for all the infrastructure, bribed all they could YET the will of the people prevailed! How did he expect JEGA to investigate an issue not formally presented as an issue by the Electoral commissioner of the states affected? Rivers was duly noted and reported as an incident the EC.

PDP should just wait and go through the whole process ....after-all GEJ was a rule of law man naaaa grin #ewubayelsa tongue

2 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe I will tell your Pastor, see the shame you caused Nigeria, you nailed your political coffin, we shall not forget. Your children's children shall see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dat man jst disgrace himself 4 national tv

3 Likes

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by fred19(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rilwayne001:

dumb as usual

foolish like a cow

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
vislabraye:

Olodo . Those in PDP are in APC..

Your father olodo

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by seunmumu1: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
I put the blame on GEJ,he should have resigned Jega when they noticed his hidden agenda with APC.
But I still believe Buhari can not rule.
Same hidden agenda that brought ur Useless Gej to power. Abi. Let him better step aside or die in vain.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by abokikhalifa: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He didn't probe d north
Buh he's probing rivers state!
even a lame nigga will knw that cross river was rig..
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by AspDrone(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
This PDP rep is a disgrace o.... I doubt if Gej would have displayed this stupid and foolish character in the public.
And he get pikin?
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by ismyheal75: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you have any Northern governor or international observer complain about election cnduct anywhere in the North?

PDP should go to court

God bless you.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
donsteady:
Military mst take over

You have never lived under army rule.

In 1996....a journalist was kidnapped by the SSS under orders from the Army rulers. Was not seen again for two years.

You want that.?

Buhari is not the best...but he is not in the army anymore. And he is going to find ti hard going the same way dictator OBJ found it hardgoing throughout his eight years.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by abiki(f): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
felzylix:
And what the hell is ORUBEBE? Is it a fruit?

Hahahha. grin grin
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by abokikhalifa: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He didn't probe d north
Buh he's probing rivers state!
even a lame nigga will knw that cross river was rig same with rivers state

1 Like

Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by mwenemutapa: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
INEC has not declared who the winner of the election is and the Punch newspaper (3/31/2015) back columnist has given victory to APC.
Please i use this means to beg all Nigerians to be calm and do not conclude on the winner till Inec declare the winner.
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by appini: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
toblosky:
Edging out an incumbent isnt child's play,Jega have to explain why the north with all the unrest recorded 95 percent PVC distribution rate against 65 we have here in the south .we are watching with keen interest

My broda na gej eyes close.

Even from my local position here, I knew very well that there was a grand sytematic plan to push him out....

GEJ fall my hands sha!
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Ujupsy: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari I don't trust your tribalistic brother,underaged children were seen all over the place in kaduna,kano,with their PVC who voted

buhari you,'ve got no certificate
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
fred19:

i am foolish like a cow

okay
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by larrymoore(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Foolhard at work, is a sign of a dying dinosaurs
Re: Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias by Mutuwa(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stupid drowning PDP they know their name is. AL GONE but will not go down without a fuss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.