Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? (588 Views)

North To Lose More Should Igbos Heed Quit Notice - Igbo Leader. / “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / Nigeria's Present Economic Struggles: Vital Lessons We All Must Heed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dear Nigerians...
My sincere advice here is.... ....
IF deadliest civil WAR breaks out, all of us
ranting here APC and PDP, you and i will be
refugees in Benin Republic and other countries
if we survive it.
Note that the elites you are fighting for on
social media will survive with their families,
and they will still sit at a peace accord
meeting somewhere in Ghana, South Africa or
the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back
their families with their private jets to continue
using those who survived. If i may ask where
are their children? they are all abroad in safe
keeping. Nigerian youths listen and listen
good, we have only one Nigeria, what the
RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA
IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW. WE are all
pushing NIGERIA TO WAR, there will be no
winners or losers! Nigerians, you and i will
lose at last. GOD FORBID such happens, all of
us here might not be alive to tell the story but
i bet you, all the elites and their children will
be alive to tell the story. You and i don't own
oil wells and private jets, then what are we
fighting for? They want you to be counted as
casualties so there would be a case. Please
say no to violence! If GEJ wins he wont feed
his village. If Buhari wins he wont feed his
village, and nothing will change, there is no
time a govt will solve all your problems. There
are more beggars and homeless people in the
U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in
Chicago homeless people queue up for food
hand outs daily. Lets preach LOVE and
KINDNESS. To keep Nigeria one is a task we
must all achieve. Help forward this message
to every Nigerian . PRAY without seizing for
this great nation.
SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE!!!
I love you all I want my future children to
meet your future/present children but this can
only happen if we are alive. Stay safe my
dearest people.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? by imsuboi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
be here talking your own... Molotov cocktails are being prepared at the moment

The south got this wink
Re: Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? by walepinna(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BUHARI
If jonathan had provided jobs for the youths, there wont be any form of violence after election because they will be fully engaged with the know that they will be making some form of income but if most of the youths are unemployed, why wont there be violence breakout, why wont there be youth loking for every slight volatile situation to enrich themselves by looting whatever they can lot, why wont there be youths becoming political thugs to the real thugs(politicians), if things are done the way they are suppose to be, OP wont be writing 'whatever' you are writing

1 Like

Re: Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? by henribj(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
bless you op
your head is there
Re: Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? by henribj(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
walepinna:
SAI BUHARI
If jonathan had provided jobs for the youths, there wont be any form of violence after election because they will be fully engaged with the know that they will be making some form of income but if most of the youths are unemployed, why wont there be violence breakout, why wont there be youth loking for every slight volatile situation to enrich themselves by looting whatever they can lot, why wont there be youths becoming political thugs to the real thugs(politicians), if things are done the way they are suppose to be, OP wont be writing 'whatever' you are writing

make una dey there dey deceive una self say na Goodluck be 9ja problem
like say the problems been no dey there before Jona Jona become Presido
Re: Take Heed Nairalanders,,,is This What We Want For Her(nigeria)?? by walepinna(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
henribj:

make una dey there dey deceive una self say na Goodluck be 9ja problem
like say the problems been no dey there before Jona Jona become Presido

Na wetin I dey talk b that...if to say jona no worsen situation...we no go dey like this

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Businessman And A Politician. / Thousands March In Celebration Of Gmb's Victory In Kaduna / Did Anyone Notice This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.