Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between GEJ $ GMB As The Game Is Still Goin On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Conversation Between GEJ $ GMB As The Game Is Still Goin On (754 Views)

GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / See The Massive Crowd That Turned Up For GMB As He Kicks Off Campaign In P/H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between GEJ $ GMB As The Game Is Still Goin On by arcdone(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
If you Enugu me, I will Kastina you;
If you Akwa Ibom me, I will Kaduna you;
If you Rivers me, I will Kano you;
If you Anambra me, I will Jigawa you;
If you Abia me, I will Kebbi you;
If you Delta me, I will Sokoto you;
If you Plateau me, I will Osun you;
If you Ekiti me, I will Kogi you;
If you Abuja me, I will Ogun you;
If you Imo me, I will Yobe you;
If you Nasarawa me, I will Ondo you;
Finally, if you Otuoke me, I will Daura you.
Feel free to like, share or add your own lyrics.
# ChangeFEDERAL #thepowerofpvc
FREE to SHARE

(1) (Reply)

Citizen Coverage: Report The Election In Your Area / The Question That Got Me Thinking / Shocking Video: Immigrants Beaten And Burnt Alive By Heartless South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.