Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,220 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega (35222 Views)

Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface Of Being Against 2face Movement (read Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Missmossy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
He is right, such Inadequacies shouldn't be handled leniently to make others learn. But here in Nigeria i do doubt that grin
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by simdam500(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
harrysterol: zamfara but game over aggregate gap too much GEJ is going home sad

Sai papa

Hmmm we are one bro! One love. anti spam bot ban me ni ooo... pursue me commot for politics section and lala refuse to unban me after begging shocked cry
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by sambolus: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
If dis is coming frm ur month RGMAN dan ur career is dead,who gave u food to eat u say make he die,get ready to buria ur self,hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by M4gunners: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

APC won because they did alliances better.

After all.....many of the folks in APC were people who at one time or the other did not like Buhari.Eg - Tinubu, El Rufai.., Atiku...even Rochas come to mind. All of them were Buhari critics at one time or the other.

The Northern Establishment also did not like Buhari. He is really not one of them.But....he allied with them.

(And the funny thing is that you PDPians were making fun of them for that. You forgot about what OBJ used to do back in the day. Ask OBJ how he won in 2003...and how many people he had to placate for that.)

In Politics....it is not about friends....it is about common interests. You may not like your allies...but you can work with them.

Una don hear?
After the election, we will suffer it all that am very sure. Someone who refuse to come out for debate to tell us how he will handle the affairs of this nation, on to stand in campaign ground and say he will equal naira with dollar,stabilise the price of oil.I just dey watch.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by Revolva(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
sad hahaha orubebe don f.uk up na wetin abi rugged man no be human being again...make e no xpress himself...all ye fools here blaming n dissing rugeddy baba arejust haters and losers like pdp
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by nonjebose(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Elder orubebe what is wrong na. I thought some Pastors assured you and your boss that the election is a done deal. Take heart and console your siblings Tompolo, Boy loaf, and the loud one

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by kunleeko(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
saasala:

Bleep you, I just quoted you and I am not dead and will not die...If anyone would die, its you...And die you shall.
Or the card reader did not allow multiple voting, which PDP usually does every time.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega by harrysterol(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015
simdam500:

Hmmm we are one bro! One love. anti spam bot ban me ni ooo... pursue me commot for politics section and lala refuse to unban me after begging shocked cry
lool welcome back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together / Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.