Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. (1501 Views)

Remember Hausaman Who Vow2 Die If Kanu Released? See What Happened To Him(video) / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by NafeesaAA(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
He wasn't killed
He wasn't insulted
He was proud to have voted GEJ
He didn't hide his preference

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by NafeesaAA(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
In deep Abooki ascent " it Is Obaaa"

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Sweetguy25: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
He wasn't killed because they knew his vote wouldn't count. And besides, he's a fellow abokí. If he was a southerner, he wouldn't live to tell the story.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by ElfEnomenOo: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wasted vote.
Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by kodded(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He wasn't killed because they knew his vote wouldn't count. And besides, he's a fellow abokí. If he was a southerner, he wouldn't live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by NafeesaAA(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
The old even came to vote

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Jadela(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
What is the morale of this story?
Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by NafeesaAA(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari is a movement and APC realized that

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by NafeesaAA(f): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Despite the blazing sun and possible Boko haram attack, they defy all odds and still went out to vote

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Firmjudge(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
I still remain resolute as a northener i am solidly and firmly behind Jonathan, I supported him and i didnt hide it.

Victory is Ours God willing

Good one Mallam you like transformation..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jadela:
What is the morale of this story?
the morale of the story is do not underestimate the power of your vote. A lesson to my Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Firmjudge(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the morale of the story is do not underestimate the power of your vote. A lesson to my Igbo people.

Stop this.
Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Jwonder(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
WoW!!!!! Lovely
Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You are a confirmed fool. What has brought igbo into this?

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Nne, I wish I could look into the eyes of the so called Igbo leaders and ask them where else are they dead in to. Buhari wrote to Ohaneze and wanted a meeting and they rebuffed him; now they'll be begging him for a meeting.
Re: Amazing Pix Of A Hausaman That Voted GEJ In Kano. by kay1one(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Cheap s*!

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law, Bovi Make Jokes Of Oba Akiolu’s Threat To Igbo / "...I Belong To Nobody" Was Buhari Refering To Tinubu And APC / Water Floods Male Hostel In OAU (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.