Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (55886 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by wildchild1: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC Presidential candidate GMB with APC National chairman John Oyegun,Chris Ngige and co watching the announcement of the presidential election by INEC

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by IfyAwazie(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eye go pain some people dis season.

Sai Jega

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by wildchild1: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba...Sai Buhari
APC...CHANGE!!!

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Tobilastik(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
.... We've chased Jonathan out!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
e no concern me, let INEC announce the winner jare undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Zico5(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Never will any government underrate the masses. We have the power to give or take away power. Never will any government put his interest above the masses. This jonathan with his cluelessness destroy the work some people labour to get for sixteen years. He has already gone down the memory lane as the worst president ever in history of Nigeria. I wish him luck in his kingdom in otuoke. Sai gobe jonah

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Since we all now know that GMB has won this election... So,i hope Nigerians follows up closely & urge him to keep to his promise of change he has assured Nigerians of.

1...I want a Nigeria where education is affordable

2...I want a Nigeria where we have portable/good roads

3...I want a Nigeria where we all have access to clean drinking water

4...I want a Nigeria where health care gets accessible to the common man

5...I want a Nigeria where constant electricity supply would be

6...I want a Nigeria where the old/children/women are cared & protected from harms way

7...I want a Nigeria where our economy would be of envy to the int'l communities & those in diaspora returning back home to invest in great Nigeria

8...And lastly,i want a country where my government would be able to pay her citizens of 18+ years,a N100,000 as a monthly allowance

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by eCollynzo: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Look at the mirror and see Buhari's wife welcoming Mallam Rochas Okorocha (with his big belly full of Imo state's money) into the room. He will surely be kicked out come April 11.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Sunday8650: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please allow me to properly introduced to all nairalanders your incoming president.Soon to be address as such:

Rtd General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
Command in Chief of Armed Forces
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Any Robots here way no like am make dey go hang.

Sai Baba.
My presido elect. cool cool cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Burger01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Our president in waiting!

We have done it baba!

Sai Buhari

Sai Osinbajo

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi should be there.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by wonda26(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy

Emm.... Baba, I know my kinsmen from the SE didn't vote you. I'm scared you would neglect us. But me, I vote you o... Use ur mind o sad

51 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by stevikenna: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
TODAY IS THE BEGININNING OF A NEW NIGERIA
SAI BUHARI

46 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by TreasuredGlory: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Pyroxene: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think we have a president now!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmm....

Congrats to the General.

But don't expect any soft treatment from me. As a Citizen of this parish....I will be watching you and your people closely....and if you do not perform....expect me to look you the same way I used to look PDP.

Nigerians....as we celebrate....recall that the Presidential Chair is not a Jaccuzi. It is meant to be as hot as red hot steel! Your democratic duties are not over. Be vigilant! No more failed promises, and tales. It is up to you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Sunday8650: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
JONA, MAMA P, FFK, TANOIDS, how market na! grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by lonelydora: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
While Northerners were voting massively for Buhari, Southerners were in the comfort of their homes(some went to play football, some went to visit friends, some were watching movies) shouting GEJ till 2019. The little that went to vote started complaining about card readers and the slow process. Some out of annoyance went home. It does not work like that my brothers. Abia and Anambra couldn't even produce 1 million votes and you want GEJ to win.

‪#‎BabaNowThatYouAreThere‬ Don't forget how I refused to listen to my Ibo kinsmen and voted for you, change our country for good.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Elslim: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
My presido

Nigerians Rejoice

The Future is hia!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by jigxy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
See baba as he dey smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very Sweet... GMB the winner of the election. Its time for change!
#Change!

8 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by aare07(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Incoming president by God's Grace

4 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by MakCoby(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP ntooo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by valmunich(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
See him snail head grin

Sai baba shaa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Chai, the tide has turned to APC, how are the mighty fallen, congrats Buhari, u deserve ur victory cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by efilefun(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Abeg change the "Topic" to PRESIDENT - ELECT with Apc National Chairman and others Watching The Announcement

Congrats and welcome to APC flight 001. taking off from daura to aso rock. Take off time is 10am. cruising at 3.2million votes above PDP levels.estimated time is 1100 hours.
We shall be flying over Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara,Niger, Benue, yobe, bauchi, gombe,Adamawa, borno, kano kaduna and lagos state.
We will however experience some turbulence over taraba,Ebonyi, Bayelsa, cross rivers, and much heavier turbulence over Delta and rivers states.
Just fasten your seat belts and be assured that your pilot has many years of flying experience dating back to 2003.just as d Co pilot is super experienced and sound to back up in case of any eventuality.
This is a d flight you have waited so many years to take.
CONGRATULATIONS
Proudly NIGERIAN grin grin grin

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by holuwamurewa(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Front page shaa.... Sai vava sai vuhari

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by MaleoPearls(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ngige for Minister of trade and commerce

WINNINGTEAM

5 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by yorke1: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari should start thinking of means to finance the affairs of Nigeria through rearing of cattle and the rest. He should not think we are going to allow him come closer to the oil in Niger Delta.

It is time to go back to the creek!

6 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever' / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.