Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst (712 Views)

Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst by greghamite: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Publicity Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party, Chief Olisa Metuh has reacted to the outburst of their party agent Elder Godsday Orubebe at the collation center this morning.

Speaking to Channels News, he stated that the party had directed all its agents to conduct themselves with decency.

“In a democratic process, we must follow democratic channels. Yesterday we questioned the opposition party about certain things they had done to challenge states. We expect our members to follow the same process as well. This party has a tradition of decency and will follow democratic channels to lay complaints. Ours is to protest and make our voices heard through recognized channels and wait for democratic process to be followed. We directed our members that everyone should conduct himself within democratic norms and principles. That is all we have to say about that,” he said.

Story developing…

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/orubebe-pdp-dissociates-self-from-undemocratic-outburst/

Re: Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst by noskeybaba: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Although I am for GEJ, what he did was really embarrassing. Although he felt Jega threw away their petition, its still an ugly incident.
Re: Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst by Crocz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Shameless man angry...he dishonoured his family and himself

I donno who's the biggest joke between that "white light" Prof and Basket Mouth...I laff so tey my stomach dey pain me grin
Re: Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst by bola555(f): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls,Where is this robot that do shout GEJ till 2019?
Re: Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst by Crocz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
bola555:
Pls,Where is this robot that do shout GEJ till 2019?
He's on exile just like his daddy, Jonah
Re: Orubebe: PDP Dissociates Self From ‘undemocratic’ Outburst by Brugo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mr Patrick Obiahgon At It Again Ooo / Dollar To Naira Now Sell At $1=N219 / Over 100 People Die In Buhari Victory Celebrations As APC Behave Irresponsibly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.