Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong (705 Views)

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji / How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by kipesco(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
I sat in my house wondering where the hell did Jonathan got wrong. Are his advisers not visionary or he himself is just as clueless as people term him.
I do ask myself why would Jonathan perform experiments with his office.
Despite all he did for north and as I heard the dollarization in the SW they still looked beyond that.
What does nature really requires of man on earth I asked myself, had this man killed would he had been molested this way.
Building schools for the Almajeris, Construction of Power grids and citing various industries could not make the man get half of the vote of any of the states he has developed.
The question comes to my mind, these Almajeris do they really need these schools and better roads or they just needed cows and yams.
Anyway the beauty of democracy is the choice of the masses on their leaders but wonder if the incoming President if truly declared could give such room to the masses to have their own choice of Leader.
It is a great history in Nigeria and one I must say was courageous.
Indeed Nigeria is great.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by Hibiscuss(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
He got it wrong when he lost the G-5 to APC. When 16 > 19. When FFK becomes his campaign spokesman.
You lose Obasanjo, you lose Amaechi, You lose saraki, You lose el-rufai and you have Fani-Kayode and Fayose. How do you expect to win election?
Re: Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by Adex097: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
When he got married to Patience angry
Re: Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by ims80s(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
He Neglect The Real Pdp members And Take The Fake Ones,expecially The 5 Governors,obasojo And His Fake Advicers Contribute Alot.
Re: Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
This picture speaks volumes.

Re: Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by dsquare33: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan got it wrong when after winning the election with the aid of yorubas he neglected them and allowed the Hausas who are monolithic in nature to mislead him. He got it wrong when he announced removal of fuel subsidy, he got it wrong when he encouraged corruption,he got it wrong when he allowed chibok girls to be kidnapped and he did not do anything on time to rescue them. He got it wrong when he allowed Bokoharam to destroy so many people,he got it wrong when 1 dollar became 200 . He got it wrong when he appointed Okonjo Iweala and Deziane Madueke to ruin Nigeria through the economic policies.
Re: Where Did Jonathan Got Wrong by jumobi1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Northern VP senate pres and house speaker. He knew the North would be hard to convert so he tried to appease them at the expense of the SW. Then the way he waited 5 years to do a 6 week job on Boko Haram

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: A Look At Some Of What They Said About Gen. Buhari (must See) / Describe Jonathan Personality In One Sentence, See Nigerians Comments / How To Incur The Wrath Of A 'certain Tribe'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.