Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,881 members, 7,855,598 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods (927 Views)

A Question For The Taniods.ΒΆΒΆ / PDP Directs All Taniods To Return Their Innjoo Phones And Laptops Immediately / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by DeBoss001: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Anyone with half a brain knows by now that we have a new president.

As part of the farewell programs to be organised subsequently on Nairaland, this thread is dedicated to every GEJite on naira land who kept shouting "GEJ till..." even wen all hopes began to fade. Barcanista where are u?

The #Tag will be #NowThatHeIsGone

Lemme start-
#NowThatHeIsGone, Nairaland will be rid of those shallow thinkers.

#GEJTillMay29th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by lordthree(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
and what next
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by egift(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is time for reconciliation and unity. Together we can build a better Nigerian. For the first time I agree with Gowon on this.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari - President, Commander-in-Chief and Father of the Federation.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by DeBoss001: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
We will reconcile, bt b4 then, i tink we deserve our 10mins spotlight. Those Taniods over make mouth

1 Like

Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by nzeobi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is not the time to start goading people rather we should use our time to keep the govt on its toes so it can perform on its promises .
At the the end of four years some so called APC fans will still have nothing to show for it in their personal life
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wohoho! Nigerians are celebrating,
PDP is sinking,Results are trickling,
INEC is announcing,APC is smiling, Change is looming,Youths are tweeting,Facebookers are posting,
Whatsappers are broadcasting, South- South is rigging,International community is watching, Orubebe is raking,Obasanjo is warning,Yorubas are progressing,The North is jubilating,
Igbos are regretting,Jonathing is parking,Boko haram is relocating,Sure-P is closing,Tan is folding,Fani Kayode is purging,Muazu is watching,Asari Dokubo is wailing,Oritsejafor is crying,
Broom is costing,Umbrella is dropping,
Patience Jonathan is saying ''there is God ooo''and...I am posting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by DeBoss001: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
cool grin
Kingpinukecy:
INEC is announcing,APC is smiling, Change is looming,Youths are tweeting,Facebookers are posting,
Whatsappers are broadcasting, South- South is rigging,International community is watching, Orubebe is raking,Obasanjo is warning,Yorubas are progressing,The North is jubilating,
Igbos are regretting,Jonathing is parking,Boko haram is relocating,Sure-P is closing,Tan is folding,Fani Kayode is purging,Muazu is watching,Asari Dokubo is wailing,Oritsejafor is crying,

grin
Kingpinukecy:
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by Fash20: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
3 million buckets for TANoids( for collection of tears).7M gbosa for MGMB grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by DeBoss001: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
TANiods be like...

nzeobi:
This is not the time to start goading people rather we should use our time to keep the govt on its toes so it can perform on its promises .
At the the end of four years some so called APC fans will still have nothing to show for it in their personal life

1 Like

Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing changes bro as long as Emeka remains the Landlord, Segun the tenant and Adamu the gateman Nigeria will always progress.

Kingpinukecy:
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by nzeobi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
DeBoss001:
TANiods be like...

Continue fooling yourself
Your situation will still remain unchanged.
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by chat2deen(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where does e-robots? One temitemi1 na him I dey look for,make I use broom spank his dull head! Gej till 2015.... grin grin grin grin

SaTANoids make una go collect ur remaining balance from ifenyi uba.
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by Chinemeokpann: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
DeBoss001:
We will reconcile, bt b4 then, i tink we deserve our 10mins spotlight. Those Taniods over make mouth

I fully agree
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by temitemi1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations!
chat2deen:
Where does e-robots? One temitemi1 na him I dey look for,make I use broom spank his dull head! Gej till 2015.... grin grin grin grin

SaTANoids make una go collect ur remaining balance from ifenyi uba.
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
A minute of silence for the "TANDROIDS"
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by SweetJoystick(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Temitemi1, how market? Robot no more programed post of GEJ till....? grin
Re: Thread For Condolences To PDP And Taniods by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015

tandroids don chop last meal - we will never see several monikers again - nl may lose over 20,000 posters/likers/sharers

(1) (Reply)

God Has Vindicated Me - Mbaka Talks About Buhari's Victory / Burberry Bu1377 $165.00 Free Shipping / Know Your Senators! List Of Senatorial Elects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.