Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh (65011 Views)

Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! / Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by MrCrackles(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
,mama-gee:

Lol,Was she expecting Hollywood to accept her in the first place? grin grin cool
biggest joke of the century.
It has to be. . . grin
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by bluespice(f): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2009
lmfao!
i dont know none about the girl or what she does or whatever,
but i gotta say, brash u got me laughing out loud here at your descriptions
dang sir! u mean! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by MrCrackles(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2009
bluespice:

lmfao!
i dont know none about the girl or what she does or whatever,
but i gotta say, brash u got me laughing out loud here at your descriptions
dang sir! u mean! grin grin grin grin grin grin
wink cool
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Radiant(f): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Whoever told the nollywood trash she would make it in hollywood
Common man, some of this nollywood nonentities need to piss of the face of the earth. . .
Crap ass self-service bangers!

I'm yet to see one of your posts where you don't sound like a Maniac. What's the matter?
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2009
Radiant:

I'm yet to see one of your posts where you don't sound like a Maniac. What's the matter?
Maniac. . . .
That is even a mild and subtle description. . .
Thanks, nothing is the matter. . . .! wink
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Radiant(f): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2009
Bet you wouldn't say if it was sexual frustration. grin
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by MrCrackles(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2009
Radiant:

Bet you wouldn't say if it was sexual frustration. grin
Sexual frustrations shocked grin
Nah sorry. . .I get more than enough nookies!
wink
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Radiant(f): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2009
Aight bro. . just take it easy with your posts. wink
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by MrCrackles(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2009
Radiant:

Aight bro. . just take it easy with your posts. wink
Thanks ma'm! wink
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by vislabraye(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2009
Many bad belle sha. I don't know how true it is that she snatched some one's husband, but she's not the most controversial or scandalous actress after all. What about a Nollywood actress who had an anal affair with a one time VP of Nigeria. Is she not still celebrated? Well, let's see how the story goes
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by MrCrackles(m): 1:11am On Oct 11, 2009
vislabraye:

Many bad belle sha. I don't know how true it is that she snatched some one's husband, but she's not the most controversial or scandalous actress after all. What about a Nollywood actress who had an anal affair with a one time VP of Nigeria. Is she not still celebrated? Well, let's see how the story goes
shocked shocked shocked shocked Allahu Akbar!
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Radiant(f): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2009
vislabraye:

Wetin mouth talk weh eye never see plenty. Get a job!
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by oge4real(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
Why would a pretty girl like that settle for "second-hand" men, when she can easily get any single man of her choice?
She is dreaming of Hollywood? What a joke!
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by wandecoal(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
Oooh!.pls to hell with nollywood and her actresses.i am standing firm beside tonto dikeh.some nairalanders even have d guts to abuse her when some of them her doing the same thing(husband snatchers)! angry
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by whiteroses(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
thats not much of a shocker tho but she can act, if they dont accept people in hollywood base on looks only then monalisa chinda will make it first before toto, these women can act mehn. if they put me there na laugh i go use spoil am lol
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by whiteroses(f): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
wandecoal:

Oooh!.pls to hell with nollywood and her actresses.i am standing firm beside tonto dikeh.some nairalanders even have d guts to abuse her when some of them her doing the same thing(husband snatchers)! angry
is this the real wande coal
?
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by africhika(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
joyblinks on: January 24, 2009, 10:51 AM:

Tonto is a very pretty, talented and good actress. bt have read so much on papers about her snatching people's husbands, heard she snached MUMA G's Whitee husband.

shocked
in this life, one must protect his reputation
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by waleski(m): 2:50am On Jan 08, 2010
dat story is friggin long who copied and pasted it anyway seeing it is giving me an headache i rather pick up an accounting textbook sheesh
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Afam4eva(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2010
Is hollywood a person?
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by adiona(f): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
gosh, is dis a kind of a gossip zone about someone dats just havin fun, u haters shuld just leave her alone, d bebe is hot as far as peeps like moi are concerned, @poster i can't believe us compiled all dis nonsense about tonto dikeh, all wat u have written about this babe are all lies, remeba peeps, rumors are carried out by enemies, spread by ignorance, accepted by fOOLs wiv out inquiry, am outta here,
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by whiteroses(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Re quoute: Tonto is a very pretty, talented and good actress. bt have read so much on papers about her snatching people's husbands,  heard she snached MUMA G's Whitee husband.

yep one of tonto's speacialty is ability to spread her toto to other men at a time
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by H2O2: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
grin grin funny

why try
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by tammyswits(f): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
I think she' really hot and talented, her personal life is non of our business!
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by whiteroses(f): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^ sit dun there, if she doesnt want people to condemn her irrational behaviours she berra retire from nollywood
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Voned(f): 5:16am On Jan 09, 2010
Why all the have? I luv her so all u haters u can in to hell 4 all i care
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Voned(f): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2010
Why all the hate? I luv her, so all u haters u can go to hell 4 all i care
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by THEAMAKA(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
she's cool but def not up to hollywood standards. idk, she hasn't given me a wide variety in good acting enough for me to say that she deserves to take on the BIG DOGS!
but she's cool, but I'm not surprised by this.
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Joan4427(f): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Are they sure about this? The article just seems full of hate and personal prejudice.
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by H2O2: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
if she doesn't mind taking off her clothes i'm sure she can play one of those sheety roles
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by mystikal(m): 2:38am On Jan 10, 2010
whats d fuss?
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
wots all d beef nah shocked shocked shocked shocked if u dont like her personality den dont buy films dat feature her instead of spreading all dis nasty stuffs bout her.i'm really feeling bad cos if u know her u'll no she's d least person 2 be inferred 2 as a b**th
Re: Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh by sugarsuzzi(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2010
I dont know why people cant mind their business. Nawa! Leave TONTO DIKEH alone!! Haters!!! I love her and she is real in movies!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.