Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... (988 Views)

Drama In Turkey - Immigration Officials Will Deport Nigerians But Not Biafrans / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People / APC, Buhari Have Disappointed Nigerians But Don’t Blame Me – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by PhockPhockMan: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
As I'm writing this, it's clear that the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari has won the keenly contested presidential election. I congratulate Nigerians for entering a new phase in our national live.
As for APC and Buhari...... Time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Rilwayne001: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
As I'm writing this, it's clear that the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari has won the keenly contested presidential election. I congratulate Nigerians for entering a new phase in our national live.
[s] As for APC and Buhari...... Time shall tell. [/s]

Enemy of progress
Sour looser
Pained mofo
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by PhockPhockMan: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Enemy of progress
Sour looser
Pained mofo
I'm not a looser, and I will never be. I will quote you in no distant time. I can never congratulate APC and Buhari for grabbing an opportunity to drag us back.

I repeat, TIME SHALL TELL.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I'm not a looser, and I will never be. I will quote you in no distant time. I can never congratulate APC and Buhari for grabbing an opportunity to drag us back.
I repeat, TIME SHALL TELL.

Even the person you are licking his butt has already congratulated him.

So who are you?

a nonentity...SMH.
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by kay1one(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Enemy of progress
Sour looser
Pained mofo

Why the unnecessary insults?
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by LubricatingOil: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Rilwayne001: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
kay1one:

Why the unnecessary insults?

Where is the insult
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by kay1one(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Where is the insult

"Mofo"...
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Rilwayne001: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
kay1one:

"Mofo"...

I don't know its meaning. Can't you tell me what it means with a prove?
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
kay1one:

"Mofo"...
ma blood, ya better leave dat rilwayne001 alone, d guy is one m*a*d guy. Soon dat e-olosho will come here to say nonsense. Her name is b****

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma blood, ya better leave dat rilwayne001 alone, d guy is one m*a*d guy. Soon dat e-olosho will come here to say nonsense. Her name is b****

You av a lot in common with kayone
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You av a lot in common with kayone
and dat is becos we believe in action, let's wait till may 29th before we start to remind ya and ya fellow comrades of all d promises ya buhari said.
#1=$1
Etc
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by revenge001: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Congratulations To Nigerians , But...... by PhockPhockMan: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Even the person you are licking his butt has already congratulated him.

So who are you?

a nonentity...SMH.
That's the reason why I'm proud to associate with GEJ because of his greatness.
Now I know that Buhari's actions or inactions led to the killing of many Nigerians in 2011.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Transcript Of Oba Akiolu Speech To The Igbos / Happy Lagoon Day To My Brothers / How Political Opponents Forced Me Out Of Government House with juju-gov. Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.