Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Incredible Power Of Consistency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incredible Power Of Consistency. (418 Views)

Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / Open Letter To Barcanista- A Case Of Ideological Consistency For Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Incredible Power Of Consistency. by PapaBrowne(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
In 2003, Buhari contested, lost but was not deterred.
In 2007, Buhari contested, lost but still wasn't deterred.
In 2011, he contested again, lost again, and was discouraged for age had taken a toll and his dreams began to fail, alas he didn't give up.
In 2015, he contested again, this time around with a much better strategy and the rest as they say is history!!

It is the power of consistency. A lesson we should all learn. Never give up no matter the challenges that face your aspirations.
It takes a gigantic strength of character to continue on a path you believe even when it appears insurmountable. I pray and hope that strength of character is brought to bear on decisions that would provide growth and development for this country!!

A big congrats to Gen Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor Osibanjo!! I pray and hope that its victory for all Nigerians!!
A big congrats to President Goodluck Jonathan also, who has deepened our democracy in ways too numerous to mention.

(1) (Reply)

Jega Re-announce Result In Favour Of PDP / Misao Okawa, World’s Oldest Person Dies Today At 117 / My Concise & Candid Advice To Mr President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.