Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) (7607 Views)

Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh / A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by Akolawole(m): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2006
Lovers of Nature had miss a Gem.

He is Australian Steve Irwin.

I always know this man will be killed by a Crocodile or Snake but he was killed from a barb of a Sting Ray.

We will definitely miss this man.

Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by Akolawole(m): 2:21am On Sep 05, 2006
And

Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by Akolawole(m): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2006
And

Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by bluenubian(f): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2006
OMG shocked shocked shocked are u telling me Steve Irwin is dead !!! embarassed
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by ikamefa(f): 4:45am On Sep 05, 2006
bluenubian:

OMG shocked shocked shocked are u telling me Steve Irwin is dead !!! embarassed

i hope its not true cry ,
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by babaibadan(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2006
It is very true.He is dead. The guy was brave and reckless.

May his courageous,reckless and brave soul rest in perfect peace. he was killed by a stingray ( a type of sea fish) . The sea creature pierced him in the heart and he died almost instantly. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by ikamefa(f): 5:05am On Sep 05, 2006
wey that fish , i go deep fry am chop tongue

awwwwwwwwww may God rest his soul cry
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by babaibadan(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2006
Na the fish i dey chop now. tongue
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by ikamefa(f): 5:17am On Sep 05, 2006
babaibadan:

Na the fish i dey chop now. tongue

that means to say i dey too late abi? ok pass me ajeku i no mind as long as i join masaka that killer fish tongue
hope its fried fish?
i no dey chop boiled oh! grin grin
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by babaibadan(m): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2006
sorry its boiled stingray fish.

duh! tongue
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by ikamefa(f): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2006
babaibadan:

sorry its boiled stingray fish.

duh! tongue

wetin be duh! sting rays no dey fry? anyway sha carry go! i no dey chop boiled fish!
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by babaibadan(m): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2006
I didnt bother cutting the stingray for frying. U wan make the thing sting me?
Abeg i no ready to die now.
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by ikamefa(f): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2006
babaibadan:

I didnt bother cutting the stingray for frying. You wan make the thing sting me?
Abeg i no ready to die now.

" grin "
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by beyunce(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2006
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by Oracle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2006
This is old news,

but then may his soul rest in peace

Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2006
poor fellow, killed by a sting ray! not even a croc!
What a shame for his zoo, young wife, children and father. And what a loss for those of us who enjoy watching animal planet. No more crocodile hunter!
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by wendys(f): 3:55am On Jan 22, 2013
GoD forgive me ooo why he no go die wey be say na only dangerous animal he go dey find inside forest shocked
Re: Tribute To The Crocodile Man (steve Irwin) by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2013
bluenubian: OMG shocked shocked shocked are u telling me Steve Irwin is dead !!! embarassed
What planet do you live?

I can remember an episode where a snake bit off a huge chunck out of his laps inside a cave. Guess what he did? He went back

(1) (Reply)

Latest Etisalat Free Browsing Cheat, (no Tweaking) + Mtn Free Whatsapp Bundle / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / Girls With Natural Long Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.