Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? (45126 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 98 Prophesy About 2015 Election And The World At Large By Apostle Ugochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wise Pastorpreneurs are keeping quiet to avoid jeopardizing their business, they don't wanna bet on the wrong candidate. cheesy People like Apostle Suleiman rush to open their big mouth... He would lose followers now. Church business isn't for those who can't guess right. Go ask T.B Joshua how he did it...A youtube video of his prophecy of buhari emerging winner would soon pop out from nowhere, He also have stockpile of youtube videos of any possible events.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by fxgal: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let's see...
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some weren't right
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by lawak: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally, Fr. Mbaka is vindicated. I am certain that God would have warned him after his encounter with the first lady and that might be why he came back with full passion to state the obvious. Congrats to Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Magnanimity(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fr Mbaka is right.

7 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by fikky2013(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
politricks:
Fake prophets with fake prophecies they cant even prophesise when our chibok girls would eventually be found.

God bless you!
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Beedude(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
politricks:
Fake prophets with fake prophecies they cant even prophesise when our chibok girls would eventually be found.
I wonder ooo .. Just using psychology and calling it prophecy.. God help us all
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by fairheven: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry OP...my prophecy shall be made after the elections grin cheesy
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by marjson(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gate of hell don open on all of them. grin Them go burn and melt pass iron rod.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by temmy3723(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prophets are right if money was not involved but to be frank with you 98percent of our prophets are business men like ever other biz guys outside there. Saa Gurumaraji also prophesied nah. Sai Buhari
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Baraac(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will not be surprised to see a youtube video of that prophet very soon claiming that he prophesied that buhari will win. watch out

3 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ophilly: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by bobcharly(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gen Okechukwu Olatunde Buhari wins it!
Nigeria win
Democracy win
Nigerians win
finally, Na God Win o!!!
Majority of good people of naija have spoken through
their votes...
let's embrace this Change in peace...
..sekem sekem sekem.....
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Pa22(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hope everyone learns a thing or two about the elections. Rants by supporters on social media without having PVC and voting will never win elections. Heed warning when people raise eye brows. When you push people to the wall they ain't got nowhere 2 go than 2 hit back at you. Surround your person with people of tested integrity! Big kudos 2 President Jonathan 4 making democracy work in Nigeria and congrats to the president-elect for his resilience and doggedness! I hope he really effect the much publicised CHANGE while consolidating on background TRANSFORMATION, including the freedom that led 2 this victory. Congratulations Nigeria! This ain't just CHANGE/VICTORY, this is democracy at work. Nigerians just won overwhelmingly. THIS IS HISTORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
They are not prophets but charlatans looking for what to eat.

" As for the prophet who prophesies peace, when the word of that prophet comes to pass, then it will be known that the LORD has truly sent the prophet.” - Jeremiah 28:9

"'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel." - Ezekiel 14:19

1 Like

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Tallesty1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
ribbit:
When I tell them... No one can predict the future, not even God they claim to be working for... They say, I was crazy...

See una life now.

Where is guru Maraji grin

The man never predict rightly in his life
I doubt if you read the prophecies.

Many of them said that Buhari will win but will not be allow to rule.

If you understand politics then I think you should be praying for Nigeria now.

I don't believe in prophecies but most of them are still on track.

2 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by SweetyZinta(f): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oyedepo and Oritshejafor should bury their heads in shame. Misleading Nigerians since 200BC

1 Like

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Engrchuks2011: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
hope u recall rev. fr mbakas prophecy I reserve my comment after the final result

2 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Alexander001(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
fredoooooo:
Respect to father mbaka
did fr mbaka prophecies that buhari would win?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Jarus(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is guru maharani?

3 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Fourcade(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Baraac:
I will not be surprised to see a youtube video of that prophet very soon claiming that he prophesied that buhari will win. watch out

Don't worry . . .we will see it soon.One of his guillible followers will update us on the issue.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by NWANICHODE: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rev Father Ejike Mbaka always saying the truth. I respect him.

3 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by dozai: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alexander001:
did fr mbaka prophecies that buhari would win?
Yes he told Johnathan outright that he is destined to loose.

4 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Alexander001(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
hizaya61:
Let me say prestissimo that mean as quickly as possible
CONGRATULATION GMB

AND

Bleep ALL PDP FOLLOWERS
do listen to brila fm onitsha? cos that's the exert word of a sports analyst by name evan osinakachukwu opara.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by buJu234: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
The men of the Nigerian god..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by IYANGBALI: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wonder how ayo oritsejafor the pdp spiritual father is feeling now? Ole buruku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Fourcade(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oh Where art thou!
Thy popular Ghanaian pastor. . .Apostle B.B Frederick !

. . .Nigerians should watch out for the second term of His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Although it looks very challenging with him and his ruling party now, yet the Lord says Nigerians shouldn’t lose hope in Jonathan.. ..

Definitely we won't lose hope. . .he will handle otuoke well

2 Likes

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by vandops10(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
For me they were all right.most said jonathan will win and dere will be war,nigeria should pray. Jonathan loves dis country and won't want blood to be spilled over is ambition. He is a true demcrat.

1 Like

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by dokunbam(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Duduconfirm:
I never believed any of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.