Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? (45081 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / 98 Prophesy About 2015 Election And The World At Large By Apostle Ugochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 01, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Ur signature though grin
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Young man, i don't need your respect. its an advise in which you have a choice to accept. but i tell you,whoever calls himself a man of God, pastor,bishop,etc. Desist from insulting them. Whether fake or real.. God has his way of dealing with them. Wen you do, you incur God's Wrath. I have seen peoples lives crumble due to speaking,sponsoring or writing things like dis. Go on if you chose
(quote author=jeeqaa7 post=32225158]

I can now answer u.

When the church become a place for worldliness and giving false prophesies .. Then u deserve no respect from me . I fear God and God alone .. So I didn't have water in my mouth #may-the-purest-hearts-meet -God#[/quote]
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Ennnaj: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Oritsejafor and dat living faith guy... I wonder what god they were talking to .. Not my God definitely

Nb. FR Mbaka has been vindicated
At ur age? Better dnt use ur mouth to damage ur destiny or buy divine job.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Ennnaj: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2015
dealslip:
They may or may not be right. April 22 is the last hurdles to cross and many prophecies will be confirmed and frauds and charlatans exposed.
Pls wats gonna happen on april 22?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by iamord(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Andsboy:
All we need is change and That we have gotten, dont say anytin stupid about any man of God
u still playing dumbo again On top the same old people that tried to divide Nigeria whit religion and God said You must be kidding me!!! Never have a seen a one Nigeria as compared to last night.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by iamord(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2015
MightyD:
You must not talk beyond your mouth before you will receive a Holy Ghost slap.......
what u are saying is similar to the lie being sang for years that things will always remain the same and your votes will not count. Bleep every fake cleric.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by iamord(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Daninya11:
I remember the G.S of deeper life,pst w.f kumuyi saying that there will be peace after the election. He also opined that the winner will be a candidate who is popular and who has the backing of the populace votes -paraphased..
I deduced it will be Buhari.. We Christians in the north can sleep in peace with our 2 eyes closed.. For years, we have bled and broken bones for GEJ.. We have lost loved ones cux of GEJ in 2011, what did we get??.
Actually......
Both candidates are popular
Because there was no violence in your area does not mean there was not violence in other areas

There are some things simple iq can solve
One thing I am happy about is that this elections show your destiny is in your hands.!! Not any pastor or what so ever. god will only stamp what ever your bring
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...hi
I slept off while chewing my puffcorn. abeg has the president been sworn in?
or is Jega still on seat?

he be like say you no know anything about politics.

may29th is the day he will be sworn in.

But in the main time, GEJ is still your president
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Desammyst(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
D prophecies can be true, but do u knw dat God can hear d cry of his people. Maybe God has scale GEJ on d balance, n found him wanting. Finally, God has heard our cry.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by mikeapollo: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Wise Pastorpreneurs are keeping quiet to avoid jeopardizing their business, they don't wanna bet on the wrong candidate. cheesy People like Apostle Suleiman rush to open their big mouth... He would lose followers now. Church business isn't for those who can't guess right. Go ask T.B Joshua how he did it...A youtube video of his prophecy of buhari emerging winner would soon pop out from nowhere, He also have stockpile of youtube videos of any possible events.

Please don't bring TB Joshua into this. That man is a genuine prophet and he does not take sides in politics.
He has given hundreds of prophecies which came to pass. He does not need to say anything about who wins this election before he is known as a prophet!
You better concentrate on the PFN pastors who made a mockery of themselves by giving false prophecies, because nowadays everybody wants to prove to be a ''prophet''
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Ur signature though grin

thanks, mention it
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Young4jose: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Fr, Mbaka, is d only man of God" I respect so much............................!!!
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
my mom and dad created me.. without them having sex, i wouldnt exist.
blehhh where is your proof of heaven?

and answer the question... why does god communicate different results to the same set of people. ?
and who created d sex? organs? or did ur parents created their organs? who created ur parents?... ur grandparents? who created ur grandparents? who created d earth nd heaven God! He created everytin read Gen 1&2
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
mikeapollo:

Please don't bring TB Joshua into this. That man is a genuine prophet and he does not take sides in politics.
He has given hundreds of prophecies which came to pass. He does not need to say anything about who wins this election before he is known as a prophet!
You better concentrate on the PFN pastors who made a mockery of themselves by giving false prophecies, because nowadays everybody wants to prove to be a ''prophet''
Tell dem o! itz only a fool dat wil say God and Heaven doesnt exist!
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
colored:
hr doesn't need ur Jesus cos he isn't as foolish as u that believes what some delusional men go about preaching.
u also need Jesus in ur life. wateva God reveals 2 any man of God wil certainly cum 2 pass, if itz a bad prophecy, it cn be averted if we prayer against d bad prophecy
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Na Godwin o, na Godwin! They are all bloody men.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by colored(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015
solalizzy:
u also need Jesus in ur life. wateva God reveals 2 any man of God wil certainly cum 2 pass, if itz a bad prophecy, it cn be averted if we prayer against d bad prophecy
lol then why does your god give contradicting prophecies
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Viciyus:
he be like say you no know anything about politics.

may29th is the day he will be sworn in.

But in the main time, GEJ is still your president
honestly, I don't know ooh!! thanks for the info.

I thought it will be done after the results, immediately.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
honestly, I don't know ooh!! thanks for the info.

I thought it will be done after the results, immediately.

Even some other country, like America. It take about 3 month before them sworn in Obama.

But for now. He will have some administrative right like security and other stuff.

This one is just president elect.

Thanks
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Viciyus:

Even some other country, like America. It take about 3 month before them sworn in Obama.

But for now. He will have some administrative right like security and other stuff.

This one is just president elect.

Thanks

ok, that's good. thanks for this, I've learnt something.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ribbit: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
solalizzy:
and who created d sex? organs? or did ur parents created their organs? who created ur parents?... ur grandparents? who created ur grandparents? who created d earth nd heaven God! He created everytin read Gen 1&2
so who created god?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by emmatemmy(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
well God will judge all the fake prophet in this country they have misleaded so many people in this country this show we should consult our God when there is any problem. i thank God i am not there candidate
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Horlufemi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chosen1984:
Dear Nairalanders,
Quite a lot of people here are sowing wrong seeds to their lives. Later sme of you wld be accusing ur village witches for your predicaments not know that its the consequences of wat u sowed with ur lips that is affecting u.
Speaking against a man of God is NOT SMILED at by THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
talkless of insulting whoever calls himself a servant of God.
Advice: Simply leave God to Judge his servants for their deeds. Ask for repentance if you have spoken against any of them.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
iamord:
what u are saying is similar to the lie being sang for years that things will always remain the same and your votes will not count. Bleep every fake cleric.

You have just said what the king of the Egyptian said (pharoah) to God but get ready to receive the same punishment with Pharaoh.......
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by iamord(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
MightyD:

You have just said what the king of the Egyptian said (pharoah) to God but get ready to receive the same punishment with Pharaoh.......
once again I say Bleep every fake lying cleric!!! Nigeria is not a church property neither a mosque , so stop treating it as one!! . It's a country that belongs to every Nigerian, either of Nigerian descent, or those that choose to become, as the Constitution permits. Which makes it cosmopolitan due to the diverse religions, background and ethnic groups. So don't feel like yours is the most important. There has to be equality in such a way that it benefits a one Nigeria.. If a Muslim cleric came out to give a prophesy. He will be called all sorts... I mean! Is God confused. Can he tell his servants contradictory things to the same issue and contradict himself Definitely majority of the 'God said' crew must have a confused God or they are high on something else... Could it be the wads of cash been allocated that they see visions from For people that claim to be God's ears in earth a lot is expected of them. I expect that they enlighten the people about their rights, and urge them to use their intuition to vote for what is just and right to them... Rather than telling visions of who will become the next leader. With the aim of subliminally controlling the people to play along with a man made grand scheme.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Nuf said.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
so who created god?
No1 created God. Daz y hez a supreme Being
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ribbit: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
solalizzy:
No1 created God. Daz y hez a supreme Being
then im supreme being too cos no one created me that shouldnt be hard for you to believe since someone just come into existence out of nothing.

or do you have solid proof that something or someone created me?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
colored:
lol then why does your god give contradicting prophecies
Point of correction, OUR GOD. dis world z full of sin, our God doesnt give contradicting prophecies, He sees d future He knws every1's 2mrw. d world z full of sin so he punish all sinners, 4 no sinner will go unpunished. he shows hez beloved d danger ahead which wen we pray nd fast cn be averted. plz we rili need 2 talk nt on nairaland, cn i have ur number?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
then im supreme being too cos no one created me that shouldnt be hard for you to believe since someone just come into existence out of nothing.

or do you have solid proof that something or someone created me?
we were all created 4rm d dust, nd we shall return dere. cn i have ur number? we rili need 2 talk nt on nairaland
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ribbit: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
solalizzy:
we were all created 4rm d dust, nd we shall return dere. cn i have ur number? we rili need 2 talk nt on nairaland
really? cos i have someone that told me not long ago that i was created from petrol and diesel? which one should i believe now? how bout we share bbm pin?
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by solalizzy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
really? cos i have someone that told me not long ago that i was created from petrol and diesel? which one should i believe now? how bout we share bbm pin?
am nt on bbm.
Re: Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? by ribbit: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
solalizzy:
am nt on bbm.

add on whatsapp..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.