Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buhari Should Drop His Title For Humility Sake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Drop His Title For Humility Sake. (475 Views)

Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Drop His Title For Humility Sake. by chocolateme(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the next president of Nigeria Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.. Mr Buhari..
I think it will make sense if he drops his ambiguous title curled from when he was a military leader, it shows that he has completely CHANGED as he made us believe and is ready to mingle with his subjects. It display humility, he can bear any other title higher than that and its OK but that "GENERAL" has an unsettling feeling attached to it. Obasanjo, Babangida and the rest of them don't even bear those titles anymore. So that tomorrow, he will not be controlled by that term "GENERAL"
My humble opinion, guys don't attack me here, everyone to his of her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Drop His Title For Humility Sake. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol HappyBuhari!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Forsaken Advice That Made President Jonathan To Loose Election / President Jonathan Says Blessing From Pointing Walking Sticks Was A Lie... / I Accurately Predicted Here That GMB Will Win GEJ By 20% See The Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.