Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nairalander's Congratulatory Message To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander's Congratulatory Message To Buhari (467 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Congratulatory Message To Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
As congratulatory message begin to pour in to the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari from both within and outside the country, I offer this to nairalanders to congratulate the president-elect.

Congratulations GMB may your regime witness positive CHANGES in Nigeria.
Re: Nairalander's Congratulatory Message To Buhari by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Baba, we congratulate you on your victory
Hope you bring the much expected change to Nigeria
Hope you won't let us down
Hope you won't make us regret voting you in

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless the APCs
For the PDPs, God bless you too, it wouldn't have been fun without u guys

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere, we celebrate your victory
CONGRATULATION
Re: Nairalander's Congratulatory Message To Buhari by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2015
NYC one

(1) (Reply)

Message To Some Doubting Igbos / The Fall Of The Man Of Otuoke / Fr Mbaka Congratulates Gen Buhari, Says His Victory Confirms Him A True Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.