Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Amaechi You Fool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi You Fool (940 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi You Fool by ebamma(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thunder will fire Amaechi the rebel, our guy finally got to rule through sheer goodluck and you choosed to rebel him and stand on the side of our oppressors,
when will we get our chance to rule this country again?,
Goodluck tried his best, Obasanjo couldn't have let u be, i swear life for tire u Amaechi,
Don't worry, The same people u support would never let us rule this country again, so our best bet is to go our separate ways,

Amaechi, u big fool, thunder go fire u

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi You Fool by NewsEmpireNG(f): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Can you shut up already!!!!
Re: Amaechi You Fool by GenOrumov: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eba, ntooor.....
Re: Amaechi You Fool by ebamma(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
NewsEmpireNG:
Can you shut up already!!!!
Oh boy no do make i carry my vex meet u, na Buhari be your father?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi You Fool by ebamma(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
GenOrumov:
Eba, ntooor.....
See dis one were dey claim general, u sabi wetin be grenade?
Re: Amaechi You Fool by ebamma(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
GenOrumov:
Eba, ntooor.....
See dis one were dey claim general, u don hold gun for your hand before?
Re: Amaechi You Fool by GenOrumov: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm not here to prove my military training to you so I'm gonna handle you like Jega handled Orubebe.

(1) (Reply)

Statement By President Jonathan On Presidential Election 2015 / Can Buhari Accept Defeat Like Gej Did? / MAP: How Buhari Defeated Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.