Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

A Nairalander's Congratulation Message To Gen. Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Congratulation Message To Gen. Buhari. (453 Views)

No Congratulation Message To Elected Governor (DICKSON) / A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Congratulation Message To Gen. Buhari. by aldrick: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
I Mr. Aldrick an indegene of rivers state (ikwerre local govt area) with joy in my face congratulates you sir (Gen. buhari), for your victory in this years presidential election, I love your fate sir, i love your courage, i wish you goodluck, good health as you lead this nation, i also plead with you sir to keep to your promises during your campaigns across the states, less i forget sir, pls tamper justice with mercy... Happy Aso-Rock...
Re: A Nairalander's Congratulation Message To Gen. Buhari. by aldrick: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mod one battle for you head as you make this thread front page... If you support my request hit one like for me.... But if you hate buhari skip this..

(1) (Reply)

Dark-race Shall Rule The World Again / Buhari's Promises.. / Unity Or Sign Of Defeat (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.