Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co (737 Views)

Breaking!!! Buhari, Bakare And Dogara Hold Closed Door Meeting In Aso Rock / Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka Are cowards, 'swagger' Disappears When Needed Most / Amaechi, Pastor Bakare, And Farouk Adamu On Buhari's 18 Man Delegation To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am waiting to hear the reaction of these men to Buhari's victory
Re: Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
another chapter in nigeria history mean while let
me congratulate all the foot solder SAI BABA
Re: Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co by truefact: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej disgraced lot of people

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ayo Oritsejafor, Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare And Co by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gurru followers even came to nairaland to tell us how their Messiah saw Jonathan wining the election. I guess his pocket money had finished then or he heard that Jonathan is sharing dollars in southwest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: If You Have Opportunity To Save One Of These People, Who Will It Be? / Buhari’s Presidency Without El-rufai As Gov,a Gamble Kaduna Cant Afford / See Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja (see This Salary Breakdown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.