Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night (4791 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by mooremedia: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
1.Ayo Fayose
2.Patience Ebele Jonathan
3.Fani Kayode
4.AIG Mbu
5.Barcanista (sorry bro, just had to add you)

9 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol.....

Poster u r so damn correct, have not been able to sleep since Saturday cos have been so scared dat Rt Major General Buhari may be rigged out... It deteriorated so much dat i havent been able to eat.. lol

To think that baba doesnt even know me & prolli anybody in my lineage yet i carry the matter for head ALL COS I WANT CHANGE!!!

Now that i have it, i go sleep like pikin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Severussnape
Tit
Temitemi
Clevvermind
Barcanista
Kingtom
Missclassy
gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will be popping champagne mehn! grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by Princecalm(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
The children of GEJ - (SHIT OUR DAD LOST)

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
Severussnape
Tit
Temitemi
Clevvermind
Barcanista
Kingtom
Missclassy
gringringrin

Babe abeg, I don already surrender grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by damoskiy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Reuben Abati
Doyin okupe
Diezani Alison-Madueke
Okonjo Iwela
Musiliu Obanikoro
Iyiola Omisore
Bode George
Sammie Okposu
Comrade Abba Moro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by lokito: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
And OROBEBE

But seriously, jega is one husband material that can tolerate a nagging wife well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Babe abeg, I don already surrender grin
why? gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
I will be popping champagne mehn! grin
which champagne be thatundecided

U better go drink sever_us_snape tongue
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
MUSILIU OBANIKORO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
which champagne be thatundecided

U better go drink sever_us_snape tongue
That one don turn to Buhari fan too o, chai see them grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
why? gringringrin

I wanted to lose cheerfully gringringrin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by Boss13: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
People would lose their jobs of course. Mbu is gone, he should leave another should be Ogar but Buhari should be careful not to heat the polity in order to impress the public
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by donkarly(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by Alphaoscar: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
mooremedia:
1.Ayo Fayose
2.Patience Ebele Jonathan
3.Fani Kayode
4.AIG Mbu
5.Barcanista (sorry bro, just had to add you)

All this people actually have no choice than to sleep either voluntarily or be forced to sleep through medication but the real people that will not sleep tonight are
1. Buhari/Aishat

2. Tinubu and his SW supporters

3. APC leaders all over the world

4. Agents of change

5. Alphaoscar and GF

Because NA celebration all the way.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by bobcharly(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
When i was busy
chasing,chyking,pursuing and following
Zara Buhari from pillar to post to be my
girlfriend, people think say i don mad
finish....but now, our(me and zara)story
don change for good...she is now the
first daughter of this nation....and that
makes me....the 'first boyfriend' of
naija..
#babanowthatyouarehere....bless this
union o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
That one don turn to Buhari fan too o, chai see them grin
uncle sheun nko grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
missclasssy:

I wanted to lose cheerfully gringringrin
gringringrin
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by tripod(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
Severussnape
Tit
Temitemi
Clevvermind
Barcanista
Kingtom
Missclassy
gringringrin

Spot on. Especially tit. She is a pdp attack wolf and very loose. Frm her contributions on the forum i can safely conclude that she is dating an area father turned pdp councilor.

Make i take my precious time take celebrate the victory jare. These pple are what they are, BLIND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
uncle sheun nko grin
That one dey fear hin own website now o, e don deactivate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
tripod:

Spot on. Especially tit. She is a pdp attack wolf and very loose. Frm her contributions on the forum i can safely conclude that she is dating an area father turned pdp councilor.

Make i take my precious time take celebrate the victory jare. These pple are what they are, BLIND.
I am an agent of Change no mind that idiottt ggrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by sonofjah55: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
i wish dem all gud luck
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by omenka(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wanna know where Bode George is. He promised us to go on exile should Buhari win. Has he done so yet

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by akinsadeez(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Marilyn Oga. Chai dat woman don enter am.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
That one dey fear hin own website now o, e don deactivate grin grin grin
oga sheun don deactivate shockedshockedshocked

Adonblivit lipsrsealed

Abeg shey em no fit ban me o undecided
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
tripod:

Spot on. Especially kingtom. he is a pdp attack wolf and very loose. Frm his contributions on the forum i can safely conclude that he is dating an area mother turned pdp councilor.

u no mean am shockedshockedshockedshocked

Kingtom u dy chop oshofree shockedshockedshocked
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
I am an agent of Change no mind that idiottt missclassy grin
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
oga sheun don deactivate shockedshockedshocked

Adonblivit lipsrsealed

Abeg shey em no fit ban me o undecided
Now wey Buhari win, na you fit turn back ban am o grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by ggrin(f): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
KingTom:
Now wey Buhari win, na you fit turn back ban am o grin
u sure say I no go chop that tin so
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
u no mean am shockedshockedshockedshocked

Kingtom u dy chop oshofree shockedshockedshocked
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeediot!!!!!! grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Won't Sleep This Night by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
ggrin:
lipsrsealed
Gorilla grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives / Why You Will Never See Groundnut Pyramids In The North / (photo) When The Pastor Said Turn To Your Neighbour And Say, "You Are Beautifull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.