Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo (1475 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
[b]We can see World leaders and dignitaries flocking around Buhari,tis clear a curtain has fallen on an era and opened up for another.We are happy this outcome was decided not by coup,war or natural disaster ......but a peaceful democratic process infact this could be related closely to gaining our national independence on a platter of gold.It has been fun in the lead up to this for the past few years,the persecutions,the APC mod bannings, unending e-fights going on for weeks,acrimonious beefs with rival e-warriors and what have you.Personally,we enjoyed it all and it made for an exhiliarating episode in our life.The ichidodo handle will be rested and this brandnew baby will be our vehicle of opposition and chelsae trolling from now on.

To GEJ fans,my able warriors,the best mates any spartan would kill for.We say, do your bit for the Government but keep an eye for any lapse they themselves would rave and propagandize about and most of all,be safe. That's all I have to say for now.
God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect,
Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks
Mods the last humiliation we need right now is if this sees front page,we ask for privacy to assimilitate this victory for democracy and Nigerians .
lalasticlala,
Maclatunji, Ngwakwe.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Adegbodolu1: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=28pt]RIP ichidodo[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=28pt]RIP ichidodo[/size]
Same to Adegbodolu1..

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Etinosajay(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
RIP ichidodo

RIP texcoco

Blady idiat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Etinosajay:
RIP Ethinosajay

RIP Ethinosajay

Stuppid motherfuccker.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Etinosajay(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=32233182][/quote]

Slowpoke. With your television head and dodo brain

Blady idiat
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by 9jatriot(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
This one of the smartest move by GEJ in 6 yrs, the same man dat orchestrated the registration of another APC, fought against the conduct of election, fought against PVC, fought against card readers, fought against Jega, orchestrated a certain YDP, masterminded Rivers and other SE and SS results has suddenly become a democrat by quickly accepting defeat unlike Gbagbo. This is similar to the I have no shoes slogan, meant to get public sympathy and international admiration and I dare say it is really working.

However, for some strange reasons, I feel the last has not being heard from him. He will resume the fight using his proxies very soon. Well I join others in cautiously congratulating him on this highly suspicious move.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by feelme3(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
[b]We can see World leaders and dignitaries flocking around Buhari,tis clear a curtain has fallen on an era and opened up for another.We are happy this outcome was decided not by coup,war or natural disaster ......but a peaceful democratic process infact this could be related closely to gaining our national independence on a platter of gold.It has been fun in the lead up to this for the past few years,the persecutions,the APC mod bannings, unending e-fights going on for weeks,acrimonious beefs with rival e-warriors and what have you.Personally,we enjoyed it all and it made for an exhiliarating episode in our life.The ichidodo handle will be rested and this brandnew baby will be our vehicle of opposition and chelsae trolling from now on.
To GEJ fans,my able warriors,the best mates any spartan would kill for.We say, do your bit for the Government but keep an eye for any lapse they themselves would rave and propagandize about and most of all,be safe. That's all I have to say for now.
God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect,
Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks
Mods the last humiliation we need right now is if this sees front page,we ask for privacy to assimilitate this victory for democracy and Nigerians .
lalasticlala,
Maclatunji, Ngwakwe.[/b]

You are a smart and brilliant one. I supported GMB but that don't make us enemies. Ignore those bigots above that didn't read your text. BTW, you mind if we work together someday? Will be great to hve a mind like yours in my team. PM me
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by djfox: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Are you finally done with the ranting and negative wishes?

BTW Ngwakwe isnt a Mod anymore (for some reason)
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by sammyj: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Thank you sir. A well fought battle !!!! grin grin

SAI E-warriors !!!!!
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2015
feelme3:

You are a smart and brilliant one. I supported GMB but that don't make us enemies. Ignore those bigots above that didn't read your text. BTW, you mind if we work together someday? Will be great to hve a mind like yours in my team. PM me
Shoot us an email...menykejuddey@gmail.com...One love.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by ChinemeOkpan: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Ichidodo my niccur

You are highly mouthed
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by LubricatingOil: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Bookohari can never rule Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2015
The OP is one of those TANoids i hate soo much...dayummmn.

Okay, Good that you also BOW.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Rilwayne001: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Bookohari can never rule Nigeria.

He will surely rule you. get over it.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
The OP is one of those TANoids i hate soo much...dayummmn.

Okay, Good that you also BOW.
Does the Lion bow to a rat?? We only acting true to our superhuman strength congratulating you rats...bask in the euphoria while it lasts.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Texcoco(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Ichidodo my niccur

You are highly mouthed
The hell is that? Highly mouthed?? Man speak English....
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
The hell is that? Highly mouthed?? Man speak English....
e mean say you get mouth well-well.
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by Rilwayne001: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Does the Lion bow to a rat?? We only acting true to our superhuman strength congratulating you rats...bask in the euphoria while it lasts.

blah blah blah.

Get over it.. tongue
Re: Congratulations To GMB And E-warriors From Ichidodo by bobcharly(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sani Abacha & wife went to Aso Rock
together............ Only his wife came back
Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went together.......
...only Obasanjo returned
Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went
together.......
....Only his wife returned Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan & wife went
together..............Now,,both of them are
coming back together.
GEJ is indeed lucky to break that curse in Aso
Rock! ! !

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt. Queries Perm Sec Over NIMASA Leadership Tussle / PHOTOS: Buhari hosts Summit of ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Govt / (photos) The Bad State Of Enugu-onitsha Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.