Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. (726 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by Princecalm(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
After moments of Buhari expecte d victory, he confirmed that the incubent president Goodluck Jonathan sent him a congratulatory message at about 5:15pm and i think it shows some signs of patrotism and humility. What do you think?
Re: What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by chiefolododo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not bad , ordinarily i dont hate gej but his surrondings are evil , they are jist deciving him . I pity gej
Re: What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
The fear of buhari is d begining of wisdom
Re: What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Honestly he was really mature about it...
I don't as well believe GEJ is the major problem, I believe its those he surrounded himself with..
Re: What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by keyremotes(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Luedave:
The fear of buhari is d begining of wisdom

VERY CHILDISH STATEMENT IF I MUST SAY.
Re: What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by socialmediaman: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Princecalm:
After moments of Buhari expecte d victory, he confirmed that the incubent president Goodluck Jonathan sent him a congratulatory message at about 5:15pm and i think it shows some signs of patrotism and humility. What do you think?

Thats the right thing to do. Anyone who thinks less is simply a sychophant, those class of people who push you to the wall and when you mess up, they quickly run away and blame you for failing. What do they want? For you to remain for their selfish interest, not out of love for you. The president is spot on this time
Re: What Do You Think Of GEJ Congratulatory Message To Buhari. by keyremotes(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=48pt]GEJ IS A WINNER EVEN IN DEFEAT!![/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Now Sell At $1=N219 / Where Is Fani Kayode Aka FFK? We Heard He...... / Otunba Gani Adams Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.