Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (63144 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by nedz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Change is imminent
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Caracta(f): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
So you expect Abdusalam to sit on Osibanjo's chair after his years of service to this country?

Osibanjo is humble! Deal with it.

Does it even matter what he sits on? He won the election! E.O.D!

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by fm7070: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yoruba tribe will cry for supporting Northerners
Same way they cried after the civil war
Season 1.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by PassingShot(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing is wrong in it!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by obailala(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Op

Whatever!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by opetopl: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
fUNNY grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by dexterinc2003: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej till 2019 - 3019=1000 BC grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by bratan(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bad belle is allowed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by itsabdul(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dats the president-elect of the federal republic of Nigeria, Rtd Major General Muhammadu BUHARI!!!
Meanwhile, here's how we are celebrating the victory here, Who cares to join Me?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by kkmoney212: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB/PYO. Tank God.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by bigx(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
E don start?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Amack(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fr mbaka said it, He said goodluck should not
contest for the election. That if he contests, he
will fail and now it has come to pass, the lesson
here is that no matter what you think you Are in
the world. Dont forsake the WORD of a true
PRIEST of GOD, which Mbaka is.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by jingh(f): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
unstableaswater:
The slavery in this country O! cheesy cheesy
oloriburuku ni awon ti won ni e

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
E ti de,eyin olote,enemies of progress,una wan begin cause confusion between dem abi?God punish you all tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by BabaEleko(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
unstableaswater:
Look at Buhari majestic chair as a boss and look at Abdulsalam majestic chair as a boss.

Osinbajo is barely visible in his nursery school chair. grin

Una don start abi. E dey oain una.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by bishopjoe02(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
let the name calling start. .. They call Jonathan clueless, daft, drunkard and so many others. it is APC time and osinbajo is taking the first hit.. "Slave". I laugh in Chinese

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by cole265(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bros stop this nonsense. Campaign don finish o, winner don emerge.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Fadelex(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by jingh(f): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
fm7070:
Yoruba tribe will cry for supporting Northerners
Same way they cried after the civil war
Season 1.
sango,obatala,olorun,esu will punish you for your derogatory post against Yoruba.

proudly yoruba

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caracta:
So you expect Abdusalam to sit on Osibanjo's chair after his years of service to this country?

Osibanjo is humble! Deal with it.

Does it even matter what he sits on? He won the election! E.O.D!
don't mind the op making NOTHING out of nothing. Enemies of progress
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Mintayo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thats my fear, i hope buhari will not pocket the man and turn him to gbewudani,ko ni funny o sad angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
i just wasted 3 minutes loading this page. how could this make front page
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
He looks really scared embarassed and it is as if he is murmuring ''what have I gotten myself into'' to himself

Eyop bro, how your side dey? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Spirit1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the picture. Osibanjo is humble and shows ultmost respect to his boss.
Keep in mind that he is a potential president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Congrats to a great team
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by humberjade: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just love this man (Gen Abubakar Abdulsalam). He is my favourite RTD military man in Nigeria.

A deep lover of democracy and an advocate of peace. He will go down well in d history of our country.

I duff my hat sir.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Abbott(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
What an abjectly poor mind the op must have.

Shame.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Nebila(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even if Osibanjo sits on d ground it doesn't make him less of a VP...

All I see is Change... Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Adex097: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
;Dq
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by Yungknyyght(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
1 tin.......#respect!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by IfyAwazie(f): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Waiting for his turn to speak.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? by dammytosh: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
He is the Vice President elect.

Who is ur Father ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.