Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Jonathan - The Technology I Want To Use To Fight Corruption Worked Against Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan - The Technology I Want To Use To Fight Corruption Worked Against Me (605 Views)

Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan - The Technology I Want To Use To Fight Corruption Worked Against Me by Purej: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
President Jonathan recently said he is planning to use technology to fight corruption instead of jailing corrupt officials. However, technology was used in this election to root him out of office. so in conclusion< jonathan is the "CORRUPTION " Technology used by APC are:

(1.) Card Readers: The use of card readers actually made rigging of election more tedious. It made it difficult for the ruling party to rig beyond the accredited number of voters

(2.) Social Media: The role of social media i.e Twitter, facebook, nairaland, linda ikeji, hendrick obaseki etc can not be over emphasized. Results annouced by each state collation officer, before leaving for abuja, were quickly updated on social media, hence Nigerians are at alert.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan - The Technology I Want To Use To Fight Corruption Worked Against Me by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Have never been this in love with my country!!! SAI BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari's Victory: A Blueprint For Success / 15 Amazing Things Nigerians Should Know About President-elect / PEACE Wil Be Far Frm Anyone Abusing Ekiti People For Voting For FAYOSE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.