Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Supreme Will Of The People Has Prevailed In Nigeria Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Supreme Will Of The People Has Prevailed In Nigeria Today (318 Views)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Supreme Will Of The People Has Prevailed In Nigeria Today by agwu123(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
The supreme will of the people has prevailed today in Nigeria above ethnic and religious sentiments. At least today's result has vindicated my earlier stance that the outcome of this election will reveal many fake prophets.

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your "Man Of The Year" Award / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’ – Buhari / Buhari Must Not CHANGE His Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.