Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 (1544 Views)

EFCC Recovered N196 Million In Borno In One Year – Official / Breaking!! Economic Shutdown As Crude Drops To 800,000 Barrels/Day!! / CBN Adjusts Forex Peg To N196.98/$1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by lukuluku101(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Signs of better days ahead Nigerians.
1 USD as of tonight dropped to N196.

Credit must be accorded President Jonathan for solidifying the foundations of a credible democracy in Nigeria by conceding defeat and congratulating the President-elect. You will be remembered in African history Sir.

Note to all GEJ & GMB supporters:
We have a huge task ahead of us and there's need for us to work together. The greatness of Nigeria supercedes every individual party.

We must all embrace one another for our success as a people is dependent on the oneness of our country.

God bless Nigeria and its people!
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by Tundenoni(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
it's too late

saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by lukuluku101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tundenoni:
it's too late

saiBuhari

We're on the same team chief. But I don't think taunting/trolling the PDP is necessary. One love is all I'm advocating. Cheers
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by chiefsaif: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
that's right brother.
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by donkarly(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is it in the black market or the official bank rate?
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by suwailad(f): 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes we will work together and the naira will fall back! But one thing is for sure - GEJ must answer pertinent queries, well much after May 29th!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Interesting!

Together we shall be better!

Up Nigeria!

Good people, Good Nation!
United we stand!
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ssign of good thing to come
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by lukuluku101(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2015
donkarly:
Is it in the black market or the official bank rate?

Official bank rate as announced by naija fm
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by neuronalkaycee: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2015
The writing on the wall is favourable. We hit bottom with Badluck, but Goodluck's gentle mien sets us back up. Congratulations GMB, Congratulations Nigeria!
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Enough of this fake credit you are adoring Jonathan with!
A man who fought tooth and nails in every dirty way to stay and loses, you are now saying he conducted a free and fair election. In the ss/se, we all knw what happened there, and u are saying he conducted a credible election. States where cardreaders were never used, these areas almost had nobvoid votes grin

Listen, when a man fights with all he has no to be disgraced, and he eventually got disgraced, the next fight is not to die. That is what your Jonathan is doing.

What is credible in the election? If not the people who defy the odds and voted in mass!
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by lukuluku101(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
A man who fought tooth and nails in every dirty way to stay and loses, you are now saying he conducted a free and fair election. In the ss/se, we all knw what happened there, and u are saying he conducted a credible election. States where cardreaders were never used, these areas almost had nobvoid votes grin

Listen, when a man fights with all he has no to be disgraced, and he eventually got disgraced, the next fight is not to die. That is what your Jonathan is doing.

What is credible in the election? If not the people who defy the odds and voted in mass!

Bros for the records:
1. Jonathan/PDP had NEVER been my choice (even in the 2011 elections). That should be obvious from the topic
2. I never said it was a free & fair or credible election. I said a "credible democracy", by which, I mean he respected the people's mandate by conceding victory. Which gives new hope that we can henceforth use our PVCs to decide who leads us confidently.
3. His statemanship is simply remarkable and will go a long way in fostering peace after the elections as we're beginning to see. Various groups that had pledged to his allegiance and vowed to threaten the peaceful existence of this great nation are following in his steps.
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by Texcoco(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Dollar is still 200+..this pure propaganda.
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by 9jatriot(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

I tell u.

This one of the smartest move by GEJ in 6 yrs, the same man dat orchestrated the registration of another APC, fought against the conduct of election, fought against PVC, fought against card readers, fought against Jega, orchestrated a certain YDP, masterminded Rivers and other SE and SS results has suddenly become a democrat by quickly accepting defeat unlike Gbagbo. This is similar to the I have no shoes slogan, meant to get public sympathy and international admiration and I dare say it is really working.

However, for some strange reasons, I feel the last has not being heard from him. He will resume the fight using his proxies very soon. Well I join others in cautiously congratulating him on this highly suspicious move.
Re: Good Signs For Nigeria: Dollar Drops To N196 by lukuluku101(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Dollar is still 200+..this pure propaganda.

Where have you been sir? It was N199 at the opening of business yesterday and reportedly dropped to N196 at the close of business. But a quick check on www.xe.com shows N199, which I believe will be effected soonest, if the news is correct.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Never Believed I’ll Go To War Over Biafra — Gowon / Boko Haram Take Down Surveillance Plane In Borno / (photo) Are These Zoo Soldiers Preparing For War Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.