Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls (46873 Views)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / Why Buhari Wins All The Polls Online(opinion) / Inec Advises Electorates To Bring Cameras To The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Ademusiwa6: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2015
it is best to verify complain.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:
Change is here grin

Salaam

My Reminder after Announcement of the Final
Result by Isa Ali Pantami, PhD

1) We should remember that Only Allah gives
power to whom He wishes. It is only He that
chooses a leader for us. We should avoid
celebration by killing and vandalising people's
property and killing ourselves by rough
celebration. It is unislamic, inhuman and
irresponsible.

2) If our GMB is successful, and we are almost
optimistic of that, we should be grateful to Allah by doing SUJUDUS Shukur. To prostrate once.

3) We should also say "Alhamdu lil Laahil lathi
biniimatihi tatimmus Saalihat"

4) We should congratulate each other on that.

5) We should vehemently pray to Allah to guide GMB to success and make him a just, kind and trustworthy leader as we all anticipated him to be.

6) We should also avoid high expectation from GMB. Nigeria has been totally damaged beyond rehabilitation within only 4 years. GMB is neither a Prophet nor an Angel. I believe GMB can do his best on insecurity and corruption, but he needs time, support and prayers.

7) We should consider the success as a success for Nigeria, not only for Northern Nigeria. Many regions produced huge votes for GMB.

cool We should also appreciate the effort of many media houses like saharareporters.com,
premiumtimesng.com, bbchausa.com,
voahausa.com, channels TV, etc. They have
resisted persecution and intimidation for long.

9) We should advise and pray for good lieutenants for the General. No leader can be successful without having responsible aides.

10) we should also help the government with well articulated constructive advice and criticism.

11) we should also forgive Prof. Jega for 2011
elections and pray to Allah to reward him
immensely for his good job so far. He really tried.
Let him maintain the tempo.

12) We should join hands and build a new Nigeria irrespective of our differences. May Allah make us successful towards building a new Nigeria,...

Kindly share it in your wall and other places.
By Isa Ali Pantami, PhD.

#Peace.
nigah fyiok you man!! go to the religious thread! you wan turn us to people wey go dey nod ground?
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Expsbterror:
#i_respect_GEJ; he allowed the change to come.he made good use of incumbency.

#i_respect_GEJ; he has proven election ain't a do or die affair

#i_respect_GEJ; he has redefined democracy for Nigerians.

#i_respect_GEJ: HE WAS THE CHANGE NIGERIANS WERE TOO BUSY TO C.

nice one! up GEJ FOREVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2015
OkpoloEye:
HIT LIKE IF ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS tongue
your eyes sha cheesy

you sure say your eye been dey close for inside belle @all? LOL
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by umarc19: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
nigah fyiok you man!! go to the religious thread! you wan turn us to people wey go dey nod ground?

U can go to hell for all I care cool

#Peace.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by OkpoloEye(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
your eyes sha cheesy

you sure say your eye been dey close for inside belle @all? LOL

undecided LOLS ..but Dude i no get okpoloeye.. jx tryn to be hilarious .. thanks for checking my DP wink
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by OkpoloEye(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Gbam!!...

#IRespectGej

1 Like

Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2015
OkpoloEye:

undecided LOLS ..but Dude i no get okpoloeye.. jx tryn to be hilarious .. thanks for checking my DP wink
guy! you get oh! see as the eyeballs dey push your lens comot from the frame nah cheesy
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:

I can go to hell for all I care cool

#Peace.
ok! safe trip...
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by MrCEO69(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:
Change is here grin

Salaam

My Reminder after Announcement of the Final
Result by Isa Ali Pantami, PhD

1) We should remember that Only Allah gives
power to whom He wishes. It is only He that
chooses a leader for us. We should avoid
celebration by killing and vandalising people's
property and killing ourselves by rough
celebration. It is unislamic, inhuman and
irresponsible.

2) If our GMB is successful, and we are almost
optimistic of that, we should be grateful to Allah by doing SUJUDUS Shukur. To prostrate once.

3) We should also say "Alhamdu lil Laahil lathi
biniimatihi tatimmus Saalihat"

4) We should congratulate each other on that.

5) We should vehemently pray to Allah to guide GMB to success and make him a just, kind and trustworthy leader as we all anticipated him to be.

6) We should also avoid high expectation from GMB. Nigeria has been totally damaged beyond rehabilitation within only 4 years. GMB is neither a Prophet nor an Angel. I believe GMB can do his best on insecurity and corruption, but he needs time, support and prayers.

7) We should consider the success as a success for Nigeria, not only for Northern Nigeria. Many regions produced huge votes for GMB.

cool We should also appreciate the effort of many media houses like saharareporters.com,
premiumtimesng.com, bbchausa.com,
voahausa.com, channels TV, etc. They have
resisted persecution and intimidation for long.

9) We should advise and pray for good lieutenants for the General. No leader can be successful without having responsible aides.

10) we should also help the government with well articulated constructive advice and criticism.

11) we should also forgive Prof. Jega for 2011
elections and pray to Allah to reward him
immensely for his good job so far. He really tried.
Let him maintain the tempo.

12) We should join hands and build a new Nigeria irrespective of our differences. May Allah make us successful towards building a new Nigeria,...

Kindly share it in your wall and other places.
By Isa Ali Pantami, PhD.

#Peace.
guy u 1 really crazy, the guy dat said dose is too:. So jaga rigged 20111 election.. U are an idiot because a muslim didnt win, made it to be rigged:. The north still way to go.. Religion is still a big problem... Nigeria should divide abeg.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by OkpoloEye(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy! you get oh! see as the eyeballs dey push your lens comot from the frame nah cheesy

LOLS funny you. ;-)
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by umarc19: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
MrCEO69:

guy u 1 really crazy, the guy dat said dose is too:. So jaga rigged 20111 election.. U are an idiot because a muslim didnt win, made it to be rigged:. The north still way to go.. Religion is still a big problem... Nigeria should divide abeg.

U can go ahead and divide it...clown.
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by MrCEO69(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:

U can go ahead and divide it...clown.
April fool!!!
Re: Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls by baybiemee: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=kalindaminda post=32224010][/quote]
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha In Court Today, Holds Christian Book, Pleads Not Guilty / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.