Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS (1644 Views)

Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Jbenue: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think it is not a falsehood to say that the River State Presidential election was MASSIVELY RIGGED by the PDP along with many more in the SS/SE. PDP will be stunned with the governorship election in Rivers, sensing that Buhari is coming in, the police and the army will not take the liberties they took and bend so easily to the whims and caprices of the PDP.

4 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Jbenue: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2015
simple truth

2 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by suwailad(f): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes Apc will take up Rivers State.

It is clear that the voting pattern will follow the APC victory wagon.
Now it will be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very hard for wike to rig or for patience jonathan to rig

4 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by gists: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
simple truth
For the sake of Rivers people, I hope this is true. Wike tenue as minister of state for education saw the infamous 5 month strike.
This is not the kind on man in whose hands you want to entrust the next four years of Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Jbenue: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2015
It is really to the disavantage that the SS/SE have no Senator nor Rep in Majority real shame....Never Never put all your eggs in one basket!
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Boller: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2015
You have just spoken my mind. I just told my wife this. I live in Ph and before now some residents said they prefer Peterside to Nwike. Most people know Peterside is better than Nwike including Jonathan but he is looking for who can fight Amaechi. With the fact that Ikwere has been rulling since 1999 it's left to other tribe to let go their time for Ikwere again.

2 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2015
That is a no brainer really.....

1 Like

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Fxwarrior: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
It is really to the disavantage that the SS/SE have no Senator nor Rep in Majority real shame....Never Never put all your eggs in one basket!

They will change party nah.

1 Like

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by TopGee: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:

There is no shame in this one. It is election and everybody don't need to vote for one political party or one candidate. It is left to Buhari to convince the South-East and South-South that he could be trusted.

I believe Lagos State will fall to PDP considering the result of the Presidential election. The margin is close, and Jimi Agbaje that lost his ward will not lose it during Governorship election.

1 Like

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Gracious10: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2015
How about Imo state? hopefully rochas gets a second term.

Feel so sorry for Amaechi deputy who decamped last minute.

APC - RIVERS

2 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Gracious10: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:

Sometimes, common sense is not so common. Thats what happened to SS/SE.
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Jbenue: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2015
My Idoma people are Politically lost as well Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by gists: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Jbenue:
I was telling my that maybe the SS just threw their chance of becoming the senate president away. APC may likely be the majority in the senate which means David Mark cannot be the senate president. It would have been an almost automatic/unchallenged opportunity for Magnus Abey (I assume he contested for senatorial seat) if he was not rigged out by GEJ backed Wike.

Now with the President coming from the north and Vice from SW and no APC senator from SS and SE, it looks like Saraki may take the seat his father once sat as the senate president.
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2015
gists:

I was telling my that maybe the SS just threw their chance of becoming the senate president away. APC may likely be the majority in the senate which means David Mark cannot be the senate president. It would have been an almost automatic/unchallenged opportunity for Magnus Abey (I assume he contested for senatorial seat) if he was not rigged out by GEJ backed Wike.

Now with the President coming from the north and Vice from SW and no APC senator from SS and SE, it looks like Saraki may take the seat his father once sat as the senate president.

That would be history repeating itself......and his father will be proud of him wherever he is.
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Jbenue: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2015
ilugunboy:

That would be history repeating itself......and his father will be proud of him wherever he is.

Saraki has too much stink following him... Not credible enough
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by TopGee: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2015
The permutation is just personal thing, we need development that will benefit the masses. David Mark as Senate President has not brought any meaningful development to his people. Sambo and Tambuwal as Vice President and Speaker respectively have not done anything to their people. Development is the key and not personal post.
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Farnesyl1989: 1:02am On Apr 01, 2015
There is an APC senator from EDO STATE Edo North: Alimikhena Win Senatorial Seat, Urges Defectors To Returns Hope he will become the senate president. Oh boy I doubt it To Apchttp://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/174689/1/edo-north-alimikhena-win-senatorial-seat-urges-def.html
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by sunvick(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Thats true. Rotimi will be well prepared for Wike this time around, cos he was taking for granted prior to now. Ameachi i guess will take him to the cleaners in the election rigging.
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by fun4: 1:19am On Apr 01, 2015
gists:

EDO produced an APC Senator from Edo- North
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by gists: 1:37am On Apr 01, 2015
TopGee:
The permutation is just personal thing, we need development that will benefit the masses. David Mark as Senate President has not brought any meaningful development to his people. Sambo and Tambuwal as Vice President and Speaker respectively have not done anything to their people. Development is the key and not personal post.
Absolutely correct. There is no gain in having your kinsman in office. OBJ, Bankole, David Mark, Tambuwal and GEJ are all living examples.

3 Likes

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by donphilopus: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2015
gists:

Nice one. I would wanna let you know that APC produces one Senator in the SS, ie, my Senatorial District (Edo North), Francis Alimekhena.. If the incumbent (Domingo Obende) had won his Primaries, alongside Chris Ngige and Magnus Abe including one other Senator from Rivers, I'm very certain we would have got the Senate Presidency Slot. But since Alimekhena is going as a 1st term Senator, he may not be given any Principal Position or he would be treated like Hosea Ayoola Agboola of Oyo North who won the only PDP Senate Seat in the Southwest then!
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by Jbenue: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2015
FFK should shut up now he really hurt the campaign
Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by jrv888: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=20pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.
[/size]

Re: APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS by ziccoit: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
fun4:

EDO produced an APC Senator from Edo- North

If he has not been in the senate for 2times or something, he is not qualify to be a senate leader.

(1) (Reply)

“jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims. / Ekiti Hausa/yoruba Clash:fayose Relocate Hausas To Outskirt(PHOTOS) / He Also Landed In America too !!! Picture ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.