Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? (1375 Views)

How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop / Any Way To Cheat Mtn Hynet? / How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by franugo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
i need answers pls
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by Fulaman198(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maybe by installing a different ROM or Kernel, but it won't increase all that much. If you started with 4gb of internal ROM and 2gb of that internal ROM was usable because of the Android OS install, with a different ROM you may only get 2.2gb or 200MB more of usage
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by dljbd1(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Alternatively, go buy a higher phone.
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by franugo(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
dljbd1:
Alternatively, go buy a higher phone.

na pluck i dey pluck the money abeg help if you can n fashy if u cant
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by dljbd1(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
franugo:

Lolz....chill na
The other guy has given you the correct info. There's nothing you can do about the ROM (internal memory) of a phone. It's not like a system hard-disk which is replaceable. NO
You actually have to change the phone completely if you desire some higher specs.
Alternatively, purchase a memory card and move huge files which occupy your ROM to the mmc.
Finally, next time you need to be specific as to the exact issue you are facing with the ROM so guys can go straight to the point when helping out.
#justsaying smiley
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by Chyjoey(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
franugo:
i need answers pls
if ure using an mtk device...deris actually hope for you..
you could easily flash custom ebr files to ur phone and increase the interna storage...i increased the internal storage of my tecno p9 from 1gb to 3gb..xo am a living witness..though you should be in phones section not here.. smiley
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by BluePearls(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
franugo:

you dont need to be rude. In my opinion he gave you the best advise. Its difficult, if not almost impossible to achieve what you seek. The best that can happen is for you getting a few extra mbs when you remove unwanted apps and stuff. Im not sure bout your phone, although i know a few tricks have worked with some phones while installing custom roms by partitioning SD cards (but they lag as hell). I know times are hard, but the best option is to go for a phone with larger rom size. good luck.
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by franugo(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Chyjoey:
if ure using an mtk device...deris actually hope for you..
you could easily flash custom ebr files to ur phone and increase the interna storage...i increased the internal storage of my tecno p9 from 1gb to 3gb..xo am a living witness..though you should be in phones section not here.. smiley

pls how do i know if it is an mtk dvice?
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by franugo(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
dljbd1:

Lolz....chill na
The other guy has given you the correct info. There's nothing you can do about the ROM (internal memory) of a phone. It's not like a system hard-disk which is replaceable. NO
You actually have to change the phone completely if you desire some higher specs.
Alternatively, purchase a memory card and move huge files which occupy your ROM to the mmc.
Finally, next time you need to be specific as to the exact issue you are facing with the ROM so guys can go straight to the point when helping out.
#justsaying smiley

umm i thought i was clear on the problem,,,,the memory space is just too small for my liking, imagine just 162mb shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Is There Any Way I Can Increase The Internal Memory Of My Android?? by Chyjoey(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
franugo:

pls how do i know if it is an mtk dvice?
what is the make of the phone??...all tecno phones are mtk

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Hp g6 Pavillion 8g 750ram inter core 13_2370m Audio Dolbby / Web Design, Digital Marketing And Graphic Design Training / Please Who Has A Very Clean Hp Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.