Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (18618 Views)

Cool Naira And Its Marvellous Wonder / What Can I Invest With 50k / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
ol2012:
Goodday sir. For that part you've decided to fix in a bank. I'd like to introduce you to Diamondbank. I work with the bank and would offer you an attractive rate. kindly forward your number to 07018562597 and I'll call you for discussions.
Ps whats the rate percentage Pls?
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ol2012: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Ps whats the rate percentage Pls?
its actually negotiable. That's why I'll prefer us to talk on phone or better still invite me to your barracks for one on one discussion.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
ol2012:
its actually negotiable. That's why I'll prefer us to talk on phone or better still invite me to your barracks for one on one discussion.
i sent U a text message ds mrning though...
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ol2012: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
i sent U a text message ds mrning though...
oh! Really! I'm yet to receive the message. I'll respond once I'm in receipt of your message. The number again is 07018562597
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
I work with a lending company and I've been willing to start mine if I get a sponsor. I will be dealing with only bankers because of my experience with them. they never gave me issues as their cheques must not bounce. with an investment of 10million, we can make 800k(8%) monthly. I wouldn't mind to come have a meeting with u in ur barracks sir, for more explanation. my number is 08090869175. thanks
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by oooopss(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Ever considered the recycling business??
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by cjazz(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2015
I have a million dollar project I recently launched. I am in need of sponsorship to make it the next big thing in Nigeria and I am willing to negotiate a reasonable ownership %. Would you like to hear about it? Let me know so I can drop my contact. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by donpy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
@industrialfan.. I have a biz on passenger ferry transport system cutting across 2massive locations.
Land for Jetty on d 2locations ave bin paid for
Waterway have bin cleared
Permit to operate have bin gottn frm d local govt
I ave also gottn a permit from laswa in marina to operate
I paid for 6plots of land by d road side for d main jetty. 2plots for boarding nd waiting at the main jetty and 4plots for car park.

You are a naval officer so u shld understand or av an idea of wot kind of income from such wen especially wen i tell u dat d destination from d main jetty is a market of more dan 8million marketers and an estimate of over 1.5million daily market patronizer/buyers.
Market is d 3/4th biggest market in lagos.
I ave bin on it for ova 2yrs nau.
I got stuck wit funds in feb wen i exhausted all i av. All dat is left to commence nau is an estimate of 5M to buy the 6outboard boat engine and buy 6 fibre glass boats.
Contact me on 08166070590 or 09093200039
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
donpy:
@industrialfan.. I have a biz on passenger ferry transport system cutting across 2massive locations.
Land for Jetty on d 2locations ave bin paid for
Waterway have bin cleared
Permit to operate have bin gottn frm d local govt
I ave also gottn a permit from laswa in marina to operate
I paid for 6plots of land by d road side for d main jetty. 2plots for boarding nd waiting at the main jetty and 4plots for car park.

You are a naval officer so u shld understand or av an idea of wot kind of income from such wen especially wen i tell u dat d destination from d main jetty is a market of more dan 8million marketers and an estimate of over 1.5million daily market patronizer/buyers.
Market is d 3/4th biggest market in lagos.
I ave bin on it for ova 2yrs nau.
I got stuck wit funds in feb wen i exhausted all i av. All dat is left to commence nau is an estimate of 5M to buy the 6outboard boat engine and buy 6 fibre glass boats.
Contact me on 08166070590 or 09093200039
hmmm.... u surely speak with experience cos I know the market well....whats Ur location?
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by donpy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yea..my location is lagos. Ojo buh we cn arrange to meet.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ablyguy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Industrialfan, our bank can get you a higher rate on fixed deposit plus other freebies. I sent you a PM, kindly respond so I can intimate you fully on it.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
ablyguy:
Industrialfan, our bank can get you a higher rate on fixed deposit plus other freebies. I sent you a PM, kindly respond so I can intimate you fully on it.
tried replying ur pm buh it came back undelivered.... U can reach me on geilex06@mail.com or geilex06@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by kimond101: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bureau de change.
like I would advise anyone with the capital. That is the best business with a minimum risk involved.
The licence is gotten from cbn and The trading would be done with by cbn.
They wo
Yon would get your return a from central bank on a weekly basis and the returns is pretty high aswell for each week.
It's stress free and easy money.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by chufav(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Industrialfan please can I have your number or you what's app 09031591737 or call 07080026949 for better investment with versatile people and knowledge people you know 40million is a big amount of money,and you should know the kind of people you hand over such to for investment call if you will be interested we have to enter a real agreement,for a peace of mind with in every one involve thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by donpy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
@industrialfan..we cn chat on whatsapp i'll explain beta to u. All dat is left rite now i s d purchase of d boats and dia engines.
I'll buy all d life jackets needed
Evn flyers ave bin paid for alredi.
Commuters currnently spend N300 to dia shops and fro N400 thats N700 to and fro and spend about 1hr 30mins to d market in d morin , ova 3hrs fro.
The water way cuts across dis location and would be conveying commuters at 15mins to fro at N300 to and fro ticket. N200 on to or only fro(single ticket).
Just for u to understnd d current hunger for an alternate, safe means of transport.
Am Mr Paul
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by 3tees: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
@industrial fan pls can I get a small loan from u to revive my business and I promise to pay back after 2months.pls I already av clientele but funds az bin d bane of d matter sir.pls help a sister and I promise not to dissapoint u sir.thanks.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ablyguy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
tried replying ur pm buh it came back undelivered.... U can reach me on geilex06@mail.com or geilex06@gmail.com

Sent you a mail. Kindly respond me through same channel. Thanks!
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by chufav(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good day industrialfan you can call me on 07080026949 or what's app on 09031591737 we can join you to invest it,for you to make a good profit you need to move with versatile people and knowledge for a better business call let's meet and put head together but before we move into any investment the people involve are going to enter into a signed and authorised agreement for peace of mind in the investment and for 100% trust you know forty million is not a small amount.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by cbrass(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
na wa o...industrialfan Which one will you pick nowgrin .I want to draw your attention to something, you posted your email here Which is not too good especially considering the nature of your job scammers Every Where. pls take note
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by donpy(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2015
..i think its best we discuss dis privately or if possible meet. Then we cn agree.
Its a 2way investment bcus am not jst nursing am idea i av spent ova 15m on it.
1. Limited Private Partnership- whre an investor stand to gain an agreed % of d companys revenue monthly. Investor does not decide on staff and company regulation and affairs.

2. High % loan grant- investor give d stipulated 5m and gets a return of btw 10%-40% interest.
The agreed interest rate would be depending on d repayment plan and duration.
Note- on this plan investor is not concernd about if dere was operation or not. All he/she is interestd in is d repayment wit d agreed interest.
Any of d above plan can be modified or adjusted upon meeting wit d interestd investor.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by austine4real(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Oil bunkerin i think
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by emmafriday002: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
there s federal govt contract a warded for a friend of my what of 80million naira but he is looking for somebody that has money to join hand for the contract because his power dose not carry that money so that they can shear the profit at the end of the day if you are interested call me on 07035609589 or email me emmanuelfriday215@yahoo.com I will connect u to him he is ready now for any agreement with any lawyer because he spend a lot of money before he got the contract and he don't want to lose it for more information call me or mail me
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Guys, I have decided.... Thanks for your inputs.... half is 25million is heading to the bank, the other 15 has been decided to go into an investment option brought here by someone.... We re meeting tomorrow by God's grace and hopefully we can work sth out.... Make una no fear... He'll be meeting me In the barraks as that's where I work as a Naval personel..
1 Million or a safer 1.5 Million invested in my Internet Startup, will be good enough for you.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by hilaryiwens05: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2015
some people are dumb oooo....u hav 40miliion and u dont know wat to invest in undecided undecided ....u need flogging angry angry
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ibroskky(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
REVIEW:

Having a big name in the game of business and investment isn’t a daywork; thus virtuous sacrifices and investment risk exercise have taken a great height. Total Petroleum has been the leading oil company in the energy industry for more than a decade in Nigeria; in so doing excellent, unrivalled and seamless service delivery is the pelican of the company.

Total Petroleum has various products and services incorporated to promote and distinguish her corporate image from growing competitors thereby creating an edge to the clime of attainments.

CONCEPTUALIZATION
This concept can be actualised in two different ways;
Investor/Financier to have a starting capital of about N15,000,000(Fifteen Million Naira only).
Having a direct, trusted and strong connection/link with Total Petroleum management.

GUARANTEED CASH FLOW/PROJECTION
Within 6 months of existence – Profit margin of about 3million naira
2 years of existence - Profit margin of about 25milllion
5 years of existence - Guaranteed profit of 1million naira daily

INVESTORS IN THE HOUSE, ARE YOU READY TO ROLL IN SOME CASH

Adetuga Ibrahim | adetuga@aol.com | ibroskky98@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by goakky2010: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2015
It would be a very good idea if you can either with us or loan us N11m. We have a contract to supply Zinc Ore and Lead Ore to reputable companies. If you don't mind, we can arrange to meet to give you copies of the contract for confirmation and in case you just want to grant us as loan, we have a landed property as collateral in a choice location in Lagos worth N30-35m. The return on this contract is. very attractive and bankable too. If you know what it is to invest in solid minerals contracts. Should you be interested kindly call or sms me on 08037705228. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by buJu234: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
some people are dumb oooo....u hav 40miliion and u dont know wat to invest in undecided undecided ....u need flogging angry angry

gud question.. how did he made the 40M at first?
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Kutunban: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
You can open a Forex account with just 2% of that money for a start to attest if the idea is profitable or not, the good thing is even if you lack trading experience an alternative is available called copy trading or PAMM. You don't have to give anybody your money to trade for you to avoid fraud. How it works you choose a good trader with good trading history to copy trade from the list of the broker certified strategy providers or you choose a portfolio manager with a good trading history to manage your fund (PAMM managers are certified traders by the broker). The good thing about this packages is that you alone can make withdrawal from your account anytime.

Follow the link below to open a live account:
http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4902696
For more information or free ebooks on FOREX trading send an email to zazainvestment@gmail.com

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Postivechange: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Please those with great knowledge on investments should help me out. Thanks soo much. How can =N=40,000,000 be invested to get good turn outs monthly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.