Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (18643 Views)

Cool Naira And Its Marvellous Wonder / What Can I Invest With 50k / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
I am amazed at the number of responses you have gotten here bro. I will suggest you keep this cash in the bank for it to yield interest for now. Take your time, if you want to invest, invest from the trickles that come from your earned interests. Its not good to test the depth of a river with both feet , best you go a little at a time. I advise you go with the OP that suggested you invest in your financial education. That is very key. Your money can make you or mar you. I advise you earn interest and roll it over for as many times as possible for you to enjoy compound interest.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2016
YOLO1:
@ industrialfan. Just read ur thread and am very happy for u. The way and manner you threw the question to the public and learned from them. I hope you've invested d money and hope it's paying off. Please note, your dad left a good asset to sustain u throughout ur lifetime. Please make sure u do so for ur children too by investing wisely.
@ Yolo, thanks bruv.... I intend to do more for my kids and possibly for the motherless too.... BTW.... My dad is still very well and alive though.... I see this has caused some sort of confusion to alot of people... my bad....
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by walexy14(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Please those with great knowledge on investments should help me out. Thanks soo much. How can =N=40,000,000 be invested to get good turn outs monthly?
While you still think on what business to venture into . Why not first invest the said amount in Fixed Deposit with Rosabon Financial Services (32 Montgomery Rd Sabo Yaba Lagos ) @13.5% for 90days and the accured interest for each month will be piad into ur account monthly which is 421,643.64 after withholding tax of 5% and you either roll over or terminate the investment after 90days.

Rosabon Financial Services is a Leasing and Financing company, licensed and regulated by CBN and has been existing for 23yrs now. www. rosabon-finance .com for more details
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by mickey45: 4:40pm On May 22, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Guys, I have decided.... Thanks for your inputs.... half is 25million is heading to the bank, the other 15 has been decided to go into an investment option brought here by someone.... We re meeting tomorrow by God's grace and hopefully we can work sth out.... Make una no fear... He'll be meeting me In the barraks as that's where I work as a Naval personel..

Did it go as you hoped?
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by AnietieWilliams(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
Check out my new company in Port Harcourt.
Fondue Lenok Mobile Market. I need investors if you are interested let me know. The website is www.fonduelenok.com
It is very lucrative and has a great ROI. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by A1Round: 5:55pm On May 23, 2016
Let's partner, I have a land of 90x30m² in Lokoja Kogi state, and well prepared business plan on Block Industry, Interlock making, Granite and Sand Supplier and general supplier of Building materials, Registered Business name, All I need is a FINANCIAL.
I also plan to grow the business to Building house and sell in 5 to 10yrs.
Its a lucrative business in the developing state like Kogi state.
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by wizgrin(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
You can invest your money into press I.e large scale printing press
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by EjikeDavid(m): 2:43am On May 24, 2016
I want to start a transportation business and I need an investor to invest #1000000 to pay #2000000 within eight months. or any amount to pay double within eight months. I promise not to disappoint anyone willing to invest in this business. call me with this number if you are interested 08106337773
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by wescoboy: 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Please those with great knowledge on investments should help me out. Thanks soo much. How can =N=40,000,000 be invested to get good turn outs monthly?

If you have 40M you wont come here to look for business
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by banidoc(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
you can invest in exportation of Ginger. some large hectars of land has been dedicated to this end. I have a whatsapp group for merchants and investors ready to get into exportation. to request to join add +2348060985916 please only serious minds. thanks
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by jossytes: 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
I don't usually come on nairaland unless I need some to quickly make me laugh but today I'll say something. I have plans and proposals for you. I don't discuss my biz plans publicly cos some people are just here to steal ideas and mine is locked deep down in my brain. Don't worry you'll make lots of cash. Send me a mail at jossytes@yahoo.com.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by lizberry1(f): 10:19am On May 25, 2016
place your funds with ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES fund placement product called RTN for a period of 90,120,180 days.And experience unbeatable returns on your investment contact me for more info on 09053607987,08163151055
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by zionwol: 10:57am On May 25, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Stolen money
or Real Money?
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by gabriellokenzo: 9:51pm On May 25, 2016
@industrialfan,

Good day,
It's amazing the kinda responses you've gotten here and it's quite remarkable that you actually thought of Investing into some streams of income and not squandering it all. I respect you so much. It shows the level of your intelligence and maturity.

Well there's currently a Business opportunity for you to Key into a means of Residual Income which can help you earn 20% return on Investment (RoI) plus add-ons.
It might as well interest you to know that there are some Very Important personalities in the country involved and benefitting greatly from it, some of which you are familiar with. For this reason, it's a Legitimate means of Earning an honest income.

Please feel free to Call/Text 08089415787
Or
Email me on Lscreator10@gmail.com

Note : I would gladly run through what you stand to benefit once i receive a notification of interest from you then i can arrange an appointment for you to clearly see the opportunity and then decide if you want to Run with it or not.

My Name's Gabriel . Have a great everyday.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
gabriellokenzo:
@industrialfan,

Good day,
It's amazing the kinda responses you've gotten here and it's quite remarkable that you actually thought of Investing into some streams of income and not squandering it all. I respect you so much. It shows the level of your intelligence and maturity.

Well there's currently a Business opportunity for you to Key into a means of Residual Income which can help you earn 20% return on Investment (RoI) plus add-ons.
It might as well interest you to know that there are some Very Important personalities in the country involved and benefitting greatly from it, some of which you are familiar with. For this reason, it's a Legitimate means of Earning an honest income.

Please feel free to Call/Text 08089415787
Or
Email me on Lscreator10@gmail.com

Note : I would gladly run through what you stand to benefit once i receive a notification of interest from you then i can arrange an appointment for you to clearly see the opportunity and then decide if you want to Run with it or not.

My Name's Gabriel . Have a great everyday.
It's funny that we share same Name.... Gabriel.... I'll get back to you in a few weeks... just saw ur mention.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
zionwol:

Stolen money
or Real Money?
Imaginary money.... lol..... this is an old thread Na.... update.....
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
wescoboy:

If you have 40M you wont come here to look for business
hmm... you think so? not everyone has got business ideas n I don't want mistakes.... well.... this is an old thread... try to live in the present...
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by olays(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
you invest in Oil And Gas in a good location. Especially Gas. Any business concerning food is a GOOD. Call me for details: Olayinka@08053521440 & 07081025444. So that we can discuss in details...
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by mightykay(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2016
Wt 12.2millions,u will ve a Jamb CBT Centre wt 250 laptops making averagely 3.5million. when waec and neco start Cbt exams, u will be making close to 10millions on the same facilities. lf interested call me on 08033162875
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by gabriellokenzo: 5:58pm On May 29, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
It's funny that we share same Name.... Gabriel.... I'll get back to you in a few weeks... just saw ur mention.

Quite a coincidence.... Would be expectant of your call.
Am certain you would love the idea as it's appealing, legitimate and of very worthwhile. You can easily monitor everything from the comfort of whatever location you are and grow it Big.

Why not text me your email so i show you what you stand to benefit on a short time basis whilst you can use that as a projection into a long term scenario.

08089415787 or Lscreator10@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by mark114: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Please those with great knowledge on investments should help me out. Thanks so much. How can =N=40,000,000 be invested to get good turn outs monthly?

If your sure and still available, We have 40room hotel at 90% completion ready to open soon on the islands, Ajah Lagos,needed investor or partner which is taking off soon, u can come for inspection.

thanks

Martins
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Pamelayoung: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2016
cbrass:

Nothing good comes easy I hope you know that and I want to think this money is yours too so maybe you should re invest the money into what yielded it in the first place

For sm1 that legitimately raised 40m abd suddenly doesn't knw wat investment is right I tire
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by BimboSeoul: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
donpy:
@industrialfan.. I have a biz on passenger ferry transport system cutting across 2massive locations.
Land for Jetty on d 2locations ave bin paid for
Waterway have bin cleared
Permit to operate have bin gottn frm d local govt
I ave also gottn a permit from laswa in marina to operate
I paid for 6plots of land by d road side for d main jetty. 2plots for boarding nd waiting at the main jetty and 4plots for car park.

You are a naval officer so u shld understand or av an idea of wot kind of income from such wen especially wen i tell u dat d destination from d main jetty is a market of more dan 8million marketers and an estimate of over 1.5million daily market patronizer/buyers.
Market is d 3/4th biggest market in lagos.
I ave bin on it for ova 2yrs nau.
I got stuck wit funds in feb wen i exhausted all i av. All dat is left to commence nau is an estimate of 5M to buy the 6outboard boat engine and buy 6 fibre glass boats.
Contact me on 08166070590 or 09093200039

Please contact psladvances@precisesolutionsltd.com for opportunities around JV funding for your needs.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by lizberry1(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
You can invest in Rosabon treasury note and get good return every month for more info call me on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ShoppersLodge: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I have a good Micro-Finance business plan with 100% risk FREE.

You can invite for a one-on-one business discussion.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by EscapadeNg(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Looking for where to invest? Mail to afatokun@escapadeng.com
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by layrico5: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
lets invest in pharmaceuticals. trust me great turn over await u.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by YOLO1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anybody with a business plan or feasibility report on mini gas plant should send to oausingles@gmail.com for possible investment consideration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.