Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? (18640 Views)

Cool Naira And Its Marvellous Wonder / What Can I Invest With 50k / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by harbayo20(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Please those with great knowledge on investments should help me out. Thanks soo much. How can =N=40,000,000 be invested to get good turn outs monthly?

you can a lay a foundation of residual income of life with your money... I'm into a sure Biz whereby if you invest that kind of money; mark my words you will get X4 of investment and you will get many incentives like customized apple ipad... latest hyundai car worth more than 3million naira and empowerment for two of your people again... chat me up on WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for more info.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by HighRoll: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Please those with great knowledge on investments should help me out. Thanks soo much. How can =N=40,000,000 be invested to get good turn outs monthly?

Hello, do you still need an idea? I got one and its in the entertainment sector. Quote me again and i shall tell you all about it.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
HighRoll:

Hello, do you still need an idea? I got one and its in the entertainment sector. Quote me again and i shall tell you all about it.
i already found Ideas but since this concerns entertainment, i might as well have a look...
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by HighRoll: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
i already found Ideas but since this concerns entertainment, i might as well have a look...

How about being a promoter, google up 'Bill Graham Concert Promoter'.

If i had half of what you got i'd be in the business.

You can also google up 'Live Nation'
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by manie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

How did you get the N40 million? Did you get it through saving or investment? Did you inherit it from your parents? Did you get the money through lottery? Did you get it through legitimate deals and businesses.

Your answer to these questions will determine the type of answer or advice I will give.

I will advice you to be very careful of people of people giving your advice on this forum, as a matter of fact your made a big mistake by making your contact public.

This is my 20cent.

Yours truly is an investor cum businessman with more than 22 years experience investing in the capital market, money market, real estate and small businesses.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
manie:

How did you get the N40 million? Did you get it through saving or investment? Did you inherit it from your parents? Did you get the money through lottery? Did you get it through legitimate deals and businesses.

Your answer to these questions will determine the type of answer or advice I will give.

I will advice you to be very careful of people of people giving your advice on this forum, as a matter of fact your made a big mistake by making your contact public.

This is my 20cent.

Yours truly is an investor cum businessman with more than 22 years experience investing in the capital market, money market, real estate and small businesses.
Dad's complex In jos was sold at a very large amount. After all the splitting and settlements, 40M is what came this way....
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by donpy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
@industrailfan... Waitin for ur reply on d passenger ferry trans biz or ur contact so we cn meet or i cum to ur barracks if u wnt
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by manie(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Dad's complex In jos was sold at a very large amount. After all the splitting and settlements, 40M is what came this way....

As a matter of fact, I will advice you to invest in your financial education. Since you do not have an idea of what you want to do with the money now, I will advice you to invest the money in FGN bond or Treasury Bills. This will give you a return of about N1.1 million every 91 days, while you getting ideas and knowledge on how to make, manage and multiply money.

NB, Please do not look for fast money.
Slow and steady is how permanent and long lasting wealth is made.
If the return on the investment is too good to be true, please flee from such investment.
For now avoid all the investments people on this forum are selling to you, according to Warren Buffet when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with the money with gain or get the experience, while the man with the experience will get the money.

I am sure you are not ready to trade your inherited money for experience from scammers, that is why you should invest in your financial and investment education.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
manie:

As a matter of fact, I will advice you to invest in your financial education. Since you do not have an idea of what you want to do with the money now, I will advice you to invest the money in FGN bond or Treasury Bills. This will give you a return of about N1.1 million every 91 days, while you getting ideas and knowledge on how to make, manage and multiply money.

NB, Please do not look for fast money.
Slow and steady is how permanent and long lasting wealth is made.
If the return on the investment is too good to be true, please flee from such investment.
For now avoid all the investments people on this forum are selling to you, according to Warren Buffet when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with the money with gain or get the experience, while the man with the experience will get the money.

I am sure you are not ready to trade your inherited money for experience from scammers, that is why you should invest in your financial and investment education.
thank you soo much... I'll make sure I heed Your advice.... Actually I've been making sure to avoid too good to be true offers because I know what experiences I've had in the past from things I feel are too good to be happening.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Ambassador1991(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
thank you soo much... I'll make sure I heed Your advice.... Actually I've been making sure to avoid too good to be true offers because I know what experiences I've had in the past from things I feel are too good to be happening.
I posted for you to consider media. But, since I didn't see your reply, I wish you the best in whatever you wish to do.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by segun20072010: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

U can invest it in ARM Mutual Fund with an interest of 10 to 11 percent per annum. Your capital is save and guaranty. You can withdrawal ur money at anytime with 3 to 5 days notice
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 13, 2015
[
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by citygarden(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
IF IT BE PROFITABLE IF YOU CAN INVEST IN REAL ESTATE BUY YOU OWNING A ESTATE OF YOUR OWN
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by proxyjobs: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2015
drop your email address for communication
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by micktoxin(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2015
manie:

This is my 20cent.

sorry to hijack this thread Op.
I am interested In your advice for anyone with a similar fund to SPARE.

Be warned @ OP. I lost £20000 recently in Nigeria by investing in wood exporting business in the hope I will get 20-25% profit as promised.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by victorking: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Bros if you can spare 1million of that money I can introduce to my line of business. High potential yield on investment. Add me on whatsapp on 07036596174. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by manie(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

What are you doing now? Are you schooling, working or into business? If you are working, what is your career plan for the next 5 years. If you are into business, what type of business are you into, how have you fared in this business, how long have you been in this business, what is your level of expertise and knowledge about the line of business.

I am sorry, if I am asking so many questions.

You answers to questions will assist me in advising you on how to go about your new found wealth.

In the investment world there are many routes to get to the stage of financial independence, but the route one will embark on will be determined on your patience, focus, discipline, knowledge, experience, temperament, level of risk tolerance, entrepreneurial mindset, can do spirit and finally the God factor.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
manie:

What are you doing now? Are you schooling, working or into business? If you are working, what is your career plan for the next 5 years. If you are into business, what type of business are you into, how have you fared in this business, how long have you been in this business, what is your level of expertise and knowledge about the line of business.

I am sorry, if I am asking so many questions.

You answers to questions will assist me in advising you on how to go about your new found wealth.

In the investment world there are many routes to get to the stage of financial independence, but the route one will embark on will be determined on your patience, focus, discipline, knowledge, experience, temperament, level of risk tolerance, entrepreneurial mindset, can do spirit and finally the God factor.
Lets Just say I'm schooling and working.... Working in the sence that I'm in the Navy but I'm on school leave and schooling in Petroleum training institute Warri...
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by manie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
micktoxin:

sorry to hijack this thread Op.
I am interested In your advice for anyone with a similar fund to SPARE.

Be warned @ OP. I lost £20000 recently in Nigeria by investing in wood exporting business in the hope I will get 20-25% profit as promised.

It appears you are not based in the country, with a fund of about N40 million.

I will advice you to invest N20 million in real estate, this can be student hostel in a university town, shopping complex, residential apartment etc. This will give a return that will beat inflation.

Invest N15 million in blue chip companies or mutual funds by reputable fund managers, will the election of GMB and his acceptance by the international community it will not be a bad idea to place a bet on the long term prospect of the Nigerian economy.

The remaining N5 million can be invested in some money market instrument.

Assuming you are based in Nigeria, the advice may be a little different from this.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by manie(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lets Just say I'm schooling and working.... Working in the sence that I'm in the Navy but I'm on school leave and schooling in Petroleum training institute Warri...

Your work and studies may not give you the time to embark on any business. The best alternative is to invest in real estate and money market instrument while you thinking and learning how to manage and multiply wealth.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
manie:

Your work and studies may not give you the time to embark on any business. The best alternative is to invest in real estate and money market instrument while you thinking and learning how to manage and multiply wealth.
funny enough I first had my mind on real estate... Thanks a bunch Sir...
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Bigtree007: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bro DAT money is too large to invest in one Biz.I advice u go into various investment.as for me I can help u trade Forex and exportation of agro commodities like cashew.and make returns weekly.u can call me if u are interested.07064528232.we Hv ideas but no capital
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by SHOT(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2015
@INDUSTRIALFAN

I sent you an email, I hope you saw it. Please let me know what you think
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by afanide: 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
Go into Importation Business.
It's very Lucrative.
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel 08036932174 Port-Harcourt
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by ifyclose2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am a medical doctor. Would you like to invest in a hospital in Lagos (a state with over 20 million people)? You are entitled to 50% of the profits for life. People MUST fall sick, give birth, have surgeries, etc. It's a business that can NEVER fail. You won't regret it. Contact me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by Randito(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm into mobile gas supply. In other words I supply cooking gas to homes and hotels thereby saving consumers of stress of carrying their gas cylinders about. If you use cooking gas you will know the stress of filling it and imagine when you have some one coming to your house to refill your gas any day and any time. If you want to invest in something this is a good business I assure you. About 10m naira is needed to set up a gas plant which is not so difficult to set up when compared to a filling station. I will provide you further details if you can hit me up on 08053212978, 09039043406. Expecting to hear from you. I have another business idea I'm discussing with some top banks, telecommunication company plus interswitch. Don't worry you won't be disappointed.
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by JstLeslie(m): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

If truly you do have that to invest, you can email me @ emenaloleslie@yahoo.com. I have a proposition for you
Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by YOLO1(m): 2:11am On May 19, 2016
@ industrialfan. Just read ur thread and am very happy for u. The way and manner you threw the question to the public and learned from them. I hope you've invested d money and hope it's paying off. Please note, your dad left a good asset to sustain u throughout ur lifetime. Please make sure u do so for ur children too by investing wisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.