Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory (782 Views)

We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army / We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Be Magnanimous In Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Gov. Rotimi Amaechi, Director-General of All Progressives Congress’ (APC) Presidential Campaign Organisation, said on Tuesday that the party would be magnanimous in victory when it takes over power on May 29.

Amaechi, who said this at the party’s secretariat in Abuja, noted that the government of Muhammadu Buhari would be all-inclusive. “After the announcement, it will become clearer to the nation that APC has won the election and we will be magnanimous in victory.
“We cherish this victory so much but it is not only about celebration, it is about the seriousness of governance and you must see the difference between us the current government.

“If we say there is incompetence, we must show competence; If we say there was corruption, we must show that we will not be corrupt.

“If we say that people were denied their basic right, we must protect the right of people.
“If we say there was impunity, we must govern by the rule of law and once we show that, you will see the basic difference between us and the current government’’, Amaechi said.

He noted that the victory of the party at the presidential election was historic as it was the first time in the history of the country’s democracy that an incumbent federal government would be defeated.

“The victory is historical to me. I will be proud to tell my children that for the first time in the history of Nigeria, the opposition party was able to rout the government and party in power.

“We were able to present a different picture of what life looks like which is giving the people the courage to confront the current government on corruption and confront the fact that people were hungry.

“This is because they don’t go to the same market as other Nigerians go.

“They have the kind of funds they want and they eat the kind of food they want to eat but Nigerians were dying of hunger.

“We want to let Nigerians know that Boko Haram was not about religion alone, there was element of poverty and ignorance’’, he added.
http://leadership.ng/news/422222/well-be-magnanimous-in-victory-amaechi
Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by Swizdoe(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that you're not alone
Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road
(same road) - I'm not afraid (Eminem 2010)
He who laughs last, laughs. best.......
Amaechi knew life won't be easy for himin SS, had it been gej was reelected yet he stood behind Gmb.
Amaechi is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by DickTator1: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Stop talking, we want action abeg, yuu have talked enough.
Just proove it and stop wasting peoples time with talk talk.
Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by raumdeuter: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2015
We would be magnanimous as long asthey know their stand and where their level reach
Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by smohammed1(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Well come on board "the indomitable lion of Niger Delta"
Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi, we salute your courage and intensity for the APC cause. You kept the faith and stayed the course even in the face of the most vicious political foe till victory was achieved!

You are a rare breed. You are no ordinary politician. You are no ordinary Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by TreQuartista: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We’ll Be Magnanimous In Victory by Odunharry(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
nice one APC

(1) (Reply)

Russia Ruble Is Up To 20% Against US Dollar. / No Football Matches On DSTV Today?? / PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.