Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

@artixm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @artixm (321 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@artixm by Artixmentor(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2015
ARTIX MENTOR FELICITATES GMB FOR HIS VICTORY IN 2015 GENERAL ELECTION

I Artix mentor congratulate the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress in person of Gbadegesin Kazeem haaa sorry i mean Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), for his victory in the March 28 presidential election after contesting the office for the fourth time,
polled 15,424,921 votes against incumbent
President Goodluck Jonathan, of the Peoples
democratic Party to clinch the presidential seat.
Also all thanks be to Allah Almighty for giving us our choice. and i pray may Almighty Allah enable dis pple of APC to meet up wt our expectation.
once again i congratulate all Nigerians for achieving d change we have been clamouring for since all these days.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

A Camel Can Indeed Pass Through The Eye Of A Needle / 5 Suspects Arrested Over Kenya Campus Attack / Document Reveals How PDP Plans To Rig Kaduna Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.