Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Congratulations To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To All Nigerians (300 Views)

Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect / Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations To All

Congratulations to all Nigerians on the outcome of this Presidential elections. It is a victory to all of us. There is no victor. There is no vanquished. I want to specially appreciate the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan for being magnanimous in defeat. This is no mean feat for a sitting president in an African country to concede defeat. History will remember you for good for this love that you have shown your fatherland. You have put aside all personal ambitions for the sake of our collective will. God bless you sir.

I congratulate the President elect, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) on his election. The task of making Nigeria great again is enormous. I pray that God Who has chosen you for such a time as this will give the divine ability to function to His glory.

Once again congratulations to every Nigerian and all lovers of our dear great country.

"Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta"

To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done.

God bless you all.
Re: Congratulations To All Nigerians by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Calls For Sober Reflection / Victory For The Nigerian Electorate / To My Fellow PDP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.