Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect (31205 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Realdeals(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Earlier this morning Nigeria President Elect General Muhammadu Buhari Address the Nation watch it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YaDmSzgTNM&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Realdeals(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by tartar9(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BABA!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by superior1: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless incoming President GMB!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by efilefun(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
To those who in one way or the other contributed to this success, and those who were against us/me most especially on here, I am happy to say a big congratulations to my fellow Nigerians, over the election of our newly elected president General Muhammad Buhari. May his time restore and uplift Nigeria and Nigerians.

GMB: "You have voted for a party and president that will serve and govern but never rule over you. Change has come."

IMHO: JEGA for minister of EDUCATION he was the ASUU president under OBJ so he should know more about the educational reforms

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by hambehsam(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Great beginning.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
AND THAT'S MY INDEFATIGABLE AND INDOMITABLE PRESIDENT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by DukeNija(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Buhari
From a Gej Supporter
You have a responsibility to live up to our expectations.
Millions supported you from all ethnic groups, please don't dissapoint them.
This could be the beginning of a new era for Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by dennismukoro(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
were is FFK................................. even the bible says fear NORTH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations Baba but for you to also know that We voted GEJ out not because there was a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear people's ability to ELECT, SELECT and DE-SELECT..!

Why should we endure another 4 years simply because we fear the unknown? If UNKNOWN comes in and perform same level or worst, we will vote them as well and so on until our leaders get it right.

Please sir, do not make us regret that we sacrificed our time, efforts and votes to put you where you are. Make sure you give us a positive change!

SAI Buhari till Toto Dike wins Grammy Award as best actress in Nigeria. grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by mzlizabelle(f): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
2015 election has been fun all the way, for me.
Being invisible, by clicking on likes of people's comment.
I enjoyed it all cheesy
Wish we can rewind it again

God bless Nigeria.
Happy New Nigeria!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Kingtim(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari has come to stay... The sooner everyone learn to believe that Nigeria can never be islamized the better for us. Unless there is no GOD.

God Bless buhari
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigerians!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by MaleoPearls(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Bonapart(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks to God they've finally gotten what they want with every violence known to man...
Why am thanking God is: no coper will be killed, no properties will be destroyed, no more violence and above all no more boko haram. powers has returned to the north....
Northerners hope Nigerians can return to normal now...
You people are born to rule indeed but don't forget God will bring everything to judgement. though i know you don't believe in my God but the one that command you in ur fake book to kill and gain heaven...
Take power and give Nigeria peace *end of story*

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by corozy(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
My President.........God Bless u and God Bless Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by kelobestline(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
incredibly fantastic.
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Tobilastik(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
senate house go sweet for d next four years

with APC majority (64), -PDP opposition (45).

them go jump the one wey pass fence

*watching in 3D*

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by livinbygrace: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Truth,Fear north!!
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by XRAY21(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
DukeNija:
Sai Buhari
From a Gej Supporter
if so your are a political prostitute
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by tyson99(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
I am looking for temitemi1

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Rilwayne001: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to Nigerians
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Tobilastik(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2015
you make him already in the mood, you carry him inside the room, u make him off his shirt, then you now shout APRIL FOOL

my sister, he'll rape your destiny. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
my president sir.welcome to the ,...............
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by daprincel(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Bawsse(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Thought it was by11am
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Texcoco(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Don't like...not listening to bullsh**t .
Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Tuntheycr7: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
That's my able president.

Even if PDP refused to sign the final report sheet that confirmed you as the president Elect by INEC.

I present to you the president of federal Republic of Nigeria....
General Muhammad Akorede Okechukwu Oluwadojutiwon Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by DukeNija(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:
if so your are a political prostitute

Oga he's our President. I have to support him. Gej had his chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Canme4u(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
He was called an Illiterate
He was called a Bigot
He was called a Terrorist
He was called a Sick old fool

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS
General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To my compatriots on NL, well done. We did IT!
To Father Mbaka, you have been vindicated!
To TANoids, we told you SO!
To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

NIJERIYA SAI BUHARI! SHUGABAN KASA MUN GAISHE KA!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by jamoscofield(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
daprincel:
Sai Buhari

Re: Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect by Sunymoore(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless our president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.