Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page (650 Views)

Please Web Master And Wordpress Gurus Please Come In (urgent) / Become A Php Web Expert In 6 Saturdays / Help! Blog Title Won't Redirect To Home Page (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2015
good day i was told to bring a sample of a website for interior and exterior decoration, although i was told to make it as simple as i want. i dont want to give them the "there is nothin special here" oppurtunity. so please all web masters in the house is this homepage okay enough for being simple.

Re: Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page by Craigston: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
It looks a little clinical. You started well choosing a white background. You need a little more work on your color scheme. You need some welcome/descriptive text for the home page. Work a little more on your fonts. Your log-in form should be on the content side for the home page, I think.
ProjectSpartan would soon be a MS trademark and has no fitness for a decoration site. You need more images--in grid view, maybe. Look at other similar websites to see if you can get more inspiration.
When are you to submit it?
Re: Please Web Expert In The House Tell Me If This Design Is Okay For A Home Page by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Craigston:
It looks a little clinical. You started well choosing a white background. You need a little more work on your color scheme. You need some welcome/descriptive text for the home page. Work a little more on your fonts. Your log-in form should be on the content side for the home page, I think.
ProjectSpartan would soon be a MS trademark and has no fitness for a decoration site. You need more images--in grid view, maybe. Look at other similar websites to see if you can get more inspiration.
When are you to submit it?

thanks alot, project spartan is not the name actually, just a project name like that of microsoft. wld try to apply your changes and see how it looks and would report back here.

(1) (Reply)

Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website / Blog Platform With Integrated Design Editor / Linda Ikeji Don Fall Our Hand Ooo . Fellow Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.