Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? (529 Views)

EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? by jackreece(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Quite frankly speaking, I admire the christians in the SE and SS region
of Nigeria.

I am very sure that SE and SS will support Buhari as their leader and will
not resort to crisis with the muslims living around them or going about
burning mosques and killing.

In 2011, I was a victim of post election attack in kaduna state because
Buhari lost and my church was burnt.

I really want to say that you get to know a truly peaceful and loving
religion in times like this.

Although, we did not have a perfect election in many states, but the fact
is that Buhari won.

The SE and SS will continue to support him, hopefully we see the CHANGE
that they have been shouting ever since the beginning of campaign.

Buhari did not get all his support from the north alone, mind you.
Both the West and even states like Imo and Edo voted in numbers.

So, this is a strong indication that people in the south do not only
vote based on religion or tribe but also when they need a change.

Benue voted him, Lagos voted him and I can tell you that the christian
population in these states are higher.

I know the way the southerners vote is very sincere and not based on
thinking that someone is an "INFIDEL or Not Infidel" as some may
consider this when voting.

Thanks.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? by galadima77(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
u cant compare d votes gej got in d north n even won some northern states to what gmb got in d south esp SS n SE.

u dont want to knw d tension that was gathered by Erubebe's conduct yesterday, if not for Jega's cool.

Dont also forget gmb won previous election alongside victory in substantial northern states. they only felt he couldnt protect dem frm BH n was dining wit corruption.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2015
galadima77:
u cant compare d votes gej got in d north n even won some northern states to what gmb got in d south esp SS n SE.

u dont want to knw d tension that was gathered by Erubebe's conduct yesterday, if not for Jega's cool.

Dont also forget gmb won previous election alongside victory in substantial northern states. they only felt he couldnt protect dem frm BH n was dining wit corruption.

The tension caused by Orubebe was a grand plan to tear this nation apart. Had it been Jega didn't handle it well then this nation would have been plunged into crisis
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Like Right Now If Buhari Had Lost The Election? by illiad: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2015
HausaFulanis would have started murdering anyone in the north. Its there stock in trade.

(1) (Reply)

Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect Of Nigeria / A Needless Public Holiday & Victory Party In Edo State-comrade Adams Oshiomhole / Prostitutes Start Promo Sex In Honour Of Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.