Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

MEND Congratulates Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Congratulates Buhari (1209 Views)

MEND Congratulates Buhari / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEND Congratulates Buhari by seunfly: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
By Emma Amaize
WARRI- THE Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, MEND, has commended the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) on his victory in the 2015 presidential elections, saying Nigerians made the right choice.
The group in a statement by its spokesperson, Jomo Gbomo, said, “The Nigerian people have spoken and elected General Mohammadu Buhari to be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” adding, “In doing so, we have not only made the right choice of a new leadership, we have also reaffirmed the strength of our democracy.”
“President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari’s message of hope, freedom and opportunity resonates with our group, as it does with the Nigerian people.
In these difficult times, with the economic crisis and security challenges, we are confident that under your leadership, Nigeria will once again regain its peace and unity,” the group asserted.‎
MEND also lauded President Goodluck Jonathan for his outstanding show of statesmanship “in conceding defeat and setting precedence as the first ever incumbent Nigerian President to be defeated and concede defeat, without any interference.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/mend-congratulates-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Lilimax(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
They should better do so early. smiley
It pays to extend the olive branch on time as violence does us no good as a nation.
God bless Nigeria and happy new month to all Nairalanders.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
The fear of Buhari will make this nation sane
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by seunfly: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2015
wooooww!!!! The same mend some useless people are boosting will destroy Nigeria, well that is sha I also hope Buhari will live up to expectation otherwise we will still change him because I don't play to emotion and I don't defend evil like PDP supporters.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Let's hope this is not retracted sooner.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2015
The She-cow would be shivering now, he better report himself to the nearest police station before May 29.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Phikom(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Laudable....
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by barbstee(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Sai baba
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Lilimax:
They should better do so early. smiley
It pays to extend the olive branch on time as violence does us no good as a nation.
God bless Nigeria and happy new month to all Nairalanders.
The real MEND whose leader is Henry Okar have always thrown their support for Buhari right from the start. The fake MEND lead by Tompolo are the ones supporting Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by micolaj: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Great. I love your spirit of sportmanship. If we continue to TOLERATE our differences like this, I bet you NIGERIA would be GREAT AGAIN.Sai Presido Buhari
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by ozo13(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Washeere
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Ahmed4002(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Apc
Apc AApc
Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc A Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcA Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc( ) Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc Apc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApc

Apc ApcApcApcApcApcAp
Apc ApcApcApc Apc ApcA
Ap c Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcA
Apc Apc ApcApcAp
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc ApcApcApc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc
Apc Apc

ApcApc
ApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApca apcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApc
ApcApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApcApc
ApcApcApc

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The real MEND whose leader is Henry Okar have always thrown their support for Buhari right from the start. The fake MEND lead by Tompolo are the ones supporting Jonathan.
Of the two factions, which of them is currently among the group listed by the present government to safeguard the waterways and oil pipelines.?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by suwailad(f): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
jomo gbomo,you wey no body don see.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by arewafederation: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2015
This is commendable.

Nigerians say bye bye to the highly divisive president.

Let's all work together for a prosperous nation.

In GMB I trust. cool
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Aren't they blowing the country again?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Lilimax:
Of the two factions, which of them is currently among the group listed by the present government to safeguard the waterways and oil pipelines.?
the fake MEND.

1 Like

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by hassan85(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
What mend did is laudabl i hope de remain religious with it. Nigeria wil need dem to keep d country peaceful. I respect nd wil remain respectfl to Mr president. Wow he did wat peopl feard he couldnt. Kudos nigerians.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by SuperSuave(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Mend too?? Ok o
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by fuckluv(f): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes! These are credible people unlike tompolo, boyloaf, asari and their yeye MEND.

Jomo Gbomo's MEND has always given their support to the General.

God bless the true NIGER DELTANS
God bless NIGERIANS
God bless the GENERAL
God bless NAIRALANDERS.
Asiko yi a tu wa lara o.

(1) (Reply)

Jimi And PDP Will Suck Lagos Dry. My Opinion / Do not put your trust in men / Niger Delta Militant Leader Ateke Has A Message For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.