Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

It's April Fools' Day!! Share Your Prank Experiences - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It's April Fools' Day!! Share Your Prank Experiences (499 Views)

Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's April Fools' Day!! Share Your Prank Experiences by vonn(f): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2015
It's April Fools Day once again....
What if Jega tells Buhari that it was all a joke?....lol

Okay.... I remember my secondary school days. Once its 12am, keep your eyes open.
I was asleep that night when some students designed my face with powder and added closeup toothpaste as lipstick.
They were about to wear me sandals when I woke up...mehn, it wasn't funny.

My neighbour was sewn to her mattress...yet another was completely worn her school uniform and was alerted that it was already assembly time......by 1am. She almost raced out of the hostel.

I applied powder on people shaa.
You can drop your own experience or that of someone you know.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To... / Genius & Geniuses Are Welcomed Here.. / Nairalanders, Lets Play! If D Last 2 Digits Of Your Phone Number Is 2 Be Ur Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.